thirty-five.

ʚɞ

"your soulmate is my sister, really?" jaeyun's head snapped into the room, his voice louder than any of the members had ever heard it.

jungwon flinched, thinking he was about to get the beating of his lifetime — the boy was about to speak up, planning on reminding him he was still leader and if anything happened to their leader-

"that's awesome dude! i'm just glad it was you and none of them,"

the other members, minus heeseung, now walked into the room, sunghoon and ni-ki both exclaiming a loud hey! as they tried slapping the back of sim's head.

heeseung quietened the five down, redirecting his attention back to the struggling boy. "you're sure it's that, hyung?" jungwon said, quiet.

"pretty sure.. we'll probably have to call dr hua-"
"already on it," jake said, getting his phone out, scrolling through the note his parents added earlier that week.

truth is, jaeyun already knew jieun had a soulmate, their parents had just decided to not say who it was as they were scared it'd create unnecessary tension between him and his sacred members. and like he'd mentioned before, he was glad it was jungwon.

"hello?" the older woman's voice said through the phone, heeseung taking jaeyun's device from his hands.
"dr huang? this is lee heeseung," he said, hoping she'd remember him from his countless emails throughout the years.

"heeseung! hi, dear! how can i help you?" her voice turned even more cheerful than it'd been before, which was hard as she was a naturally happy person.

heeseung was quick in describing the things the couple had gone through, also adding in that the girl in the situation was kidnapped at the moment.

dr huang took a quick breath in, "okay.. and who are the kids?"

"oh, right," the eldest said, realizing he hadn't mentioned any names, "yang jungwon and-"

"sim jieun." she interrupted, heeseung's mouth freezing in place before closing. "yes."

the woman said nothing, immediate jumping on her system and attempting to see if she could find jieun's whereabouts.

thanks to the girl's current state of constant unconsciousness, she couldn't. the marker in her brain couldn't pick up her location as fast as it normally would, thanks to the loss of oxygen in jieun's system.

"i'll find you, jieun," dr huang said, meanwhile the boys heard the same, hushed words from their sweating leader.

"i'll find you, ji.."

ʚɞ
+ waa one of two(?) main quotes
used <333 so cool so awesome