six.

ʚɞ

jieun jumped out of her deep pit of slumber unknowing of the century she was in, looking around her room with squinted eyes as the harsh rays of the sun had yet to allow her eyes to accommodate to the place she was in.

a satisfied groan left the girl's lips as she stretched her arms towards the ceiling, feeling the way her back muscles slightly flexed, her body's way of thanking her after being scrunched into a weird position for a few hours.

jieun patted all around the mattress for her phone, softly smiling as she found the device. the first notification on her screen caught her eye immediately — the typed words causing her eyes to widen.

BE:Lift Lab
DDDance Challenge Achievement

hello, jieun ( sjieun@gmail.com )! this is BE:Lift Lab. we're contacting you to congratulate you on behalf of ENHYPEN members for your success in the DDDance Challenge hosted over the past three weeks. the prize will not be announced publically.

you've won a 1-on-1, 2-minute video-call with all seven members of ENHYPEN! this event will be hosted on May 14, 2021 at 18:00 KST.

please fill out the following form regarding your contact information, and identification verification in order to participate in this event.

thank you, and see you soon!

jieun's face dropped as she read the email, her phone falling on her bed at a dramatically slow rate.

"i won a facetime call with my brother?"

ʚɞ
hehehe