twenty-five.

ʚɞ

the end of their spontaneous date nights were always their least favourite parts. jieun had been so tempted to say no to jungwon's offer for a date, considering she'd become so sweaty after dancing with taehyun for so long.. but something in her heart made her say yes.

they walked hand in hand, jieun to the side away from the roadway as their eyes stared up at the glistening stars. the girl couldn't contain the smile that appeared on her face as the boy's natural scent surrounded her.

she was so in love with every part of him.

jungwon lead her to sit on a part of the grass, away from the other star-sighting couples who were also out at the dark hour of ten o'clock.

her legs were quickly draped over his lap, head leaned on his shoulder as they continued their sight seeing. his thumb massaged the backside of her palm, jieun's eyes momentarily closing in contentment. the world was peaceful. everything was good.

the yang boy couldn't help but stare at his girl — wondering how in hell he'd gotten so lucky. well, how he was close to being so lucky.

she was leaving soon, anyways. long distance was rough to work out a lot of the time, though not impossible. but he couldn't leave out the fact that he was still an idol, no matter how much he wanted to be with her.

he was soon knocked out of his own thoughts, for the nth time that day, as his eyes trailed over her perfect details.

she's so perfect. so so so perfect. she looks like a dream.

inevitably, his eyes trailed towards her lips.

why do you have to be my group member's sister?

ʚɞ
+ speed writing now yeaaa
+ apology uploads for being so inactive :')