seven.

ʚɞ

the girl couldn't help but to get ready at a comically slow rate.

i could just call him...

she, once again, laughed at the situation, thinking of how utterly ridiculous this entire happening was. the girl softly slapped the side of her face, knocking herself out of her daze. let me enjoy the call with everyone

"can you hear me well?"

the girl nodded, the staff member only being able to hold a thumbs up signal before covering the camera with a piece of paper, preparing to move the camera to the group's table.

jieun had to stop herself from laughing yet again, calming herself down as the staff member spoke again.

"okay! we're all ready,"

the first member was no other than her own brother.

"oh my- hi, jake oppa! i'm such a big fan!" she spoke in a high-pitched voice, causing her brother to gag.

"never call me that again."

she giggled, causing the boy to giggle as well. "it's a surprise to see you like this, jieunie,"

"i could say the same for you, bro... i'm not used to speaking with jake from enhypen,"

he could only shake his head, smiling to himself. "and i'm not used to the world being able to watch my baby sister doing what she loves, yet here we are,"

as everyone was always able to catch onto, the sim siblings were nicer to eachother than most other siblings usually were. they loved eachother in the purest manner of the world, they cherished eachother like no other pair could ever do.

time passed by in the blink of an eye, and before either of them realized it, time was up.

"aw man.. wait, i can just call you later," the buy spoke, causing the younger to chuckle.

"yes you can, bro.. talk later?"

"'f course," he said, blowing a kiss to his sister as the staff member took the phone away from in front of him, placing it in front of sunghoon.

"jieunie! long time no speak~"

"we spoke yesterday, oppa," she said, causing the boy to scold her with his eyes.

"you could at least pretend to be happy to see me, you know," 

meeting her brother's brothers made her heart feel warm. jieun hadn't been able to truly speak with any of the enhypen boys besides sunghoon, as her neverending classes and exams made her drown in nothing but themselves. she always regretted not being able to meet the boys jake was now forced to live with, but she could breathe easier when she heard her brother's seemingly happy giggles while on the phone with him almost every night.

as time passed and she met the remaining boys, the girl's heart grew warm with seeing the genuinely nice kids her brother called his teammates.

she'd almost forgotten the huge crush she'd developed on the young leader almost immediately after i-land had begun, yet the feelings all came running back towards her once he was placed directly in front of her.

her heart seemed to stop for a split second, eyes unbelieving of the sight in front of her.

yang jungwon.

jieun's breathing hitched for only a moment, as jungwon's had done at the same time.

woah was the only word sounding through the boy's mind, unbelieving of what his eyes were seeing. of course, he'd had a sit-down chat with heeseung prior to the call, the older helping him calm down after having been told he'd been gifted a call with the girl he couldn't seem to get enough of.

to say he was freaking out would be a complete and utter understatement.

to anyone and everyone else, the feelings jungwon already possessed for the girl were ridiculous — they hadn't ever met before and he'd only watched videos if the girl, how could anyone with a conscious feel such a way for someone over a screen?

he felt something different, though. something was special about jieun, and it wasn't just the rush of her being his member's sister.

ʚɞ
should i have included their convo? idk