eight.

ʚɞ

he was ecstatic.

over the moon.

starstruck.

yang couldn't remember the last time he'd felt like this — every step he took effortless, as if he'd been placed on a cloud.

he couldn't deny the tingling feelings in his stomach everytime his mind wandered back to the event, as much as he hated himself for it.

he should've never stayed up way past his bed time those few nights, watching all three hundred of her videos — but they weren't easy to ignore when she started each one of them off with such an enthusiastic smile, even if it was covered with her usual mask.

it was pathetic in a way, he thought. he'd only ever spoken to the girl for two minutes.. yet the butterflies which erupted in his stomach were greater than those that'd when he was finally able to debut. 

sim jieun was the owner of his mind at this point. he could laugh at himself and his current state if he wanted to, but that'd be more time wasted not thinking of the girl that'd so easily captivated all six of his senses.

yes, six. sight, sound, smell, touch, taste, and love for jieun.

this particular sentence was enough to finally knock the leader out of his love-driven daze, his eyes finally taking themselves off the plain white wall of the group's living room.

he sighed, closing his eyes as he leaned his head onto the couch cushion.

jieun.. what are you doing to me?

ʚɞ
this was cute to write