"He doesn't stop," Jake said.

"He's going insane," Austin put in, "I think Sky turning Jason gay really pushed him over the edge. the closest thing to being nice was when he cut my brake lines. I got to meet this little cutie."

Those two are really adorable together. I'm happy they were able to find each other.

The doctor came in a couple minutes later. "We need to get his stitches out, the wounds have been fully closed and now is the best time to take them out. I have to ask y'all to leave for a couple Of minutes."

Jake, Austin and I head out of Luke's room. We waited a few minutes till the doctor came out and gave us the ok to go on in.

"I'm honestly amazed on how much he has healed. He no longer needs to be here. As soon as he wakes up, he's free to go home."

"Thank you, doc," I say.

"You guys need to keep him out of trouble, at least for another week."

"Yes, sir," Jake said, "We will take good care of him."

The doctor left. We went back into the room. For a few minutes, there was nothing but silence. The silence was then later broken by Luke's yawning.

"Morning, babe," I said to him, "ready to get going."

"I'm able to leave?" He asked.

"Yup, you just have to be careful."

"Then what are we waiting for? I wanna go home with you."

"I'm sorry Chase, but that probably had to be the second most adorable thing I have ever heard," Jake said.

"What was the first?" Luke asked.

"When Austin told me he loved me."

"When did I miss you two going out?"

"It was last night," Austin said.

"Jake, how come you didn't text me?"

"Well, I was focused on Austin, and I also had to deal with Sam."

"Get changed, let's head out," I say to Luke.

"Umm, could I ask y'all to step out so I can change?"

Jake, Austin and I head out for a second time. I shut the door behind us.

Luke came out a few minutes later with everything together. "Alright, I'm ready to go."

I picked him up. "This is to ensure you get home safely."

"Can I at least be on your back?"

I let him down. He then jumps onto my back and I carried him piggyback style.

After a 20 minute walk, we arrive back at the dorm. I set him down, and he and I laid down on the couch together. He fell asleep a couple minutes later.

"Damn, he's out like a light," Austin said.

"Can't say I blame him," Jake replied.

"Well, I'm letting him rest. He needs it," I said.

"No kidding," Jake replied.

"Well, Jake and I are gonna head back," Austin said, "I need to treat him again."

"But I don't want to go. I'm staying here with Luke."

"Oh really, because I'll tell Sky and......"

"Ok, ok, ok I'll go. Bye guys."

"Bye," I said.

-Jake-
"What was with that?" I asked Austin.

"To be honest, I kind of had planned this whole day out. I wanted to spend the whole day with you, but then Luke was to be released and I wanted to make sure that your little buddy returned home safely."