Saad: Bhaijaan do you remember, during school days we use to write autobiography of flower, table, lamp etc in our language paper.

Everyone nob their heads in yes, so Saad continued

Saad: think how excited Zaid bhai's bedroom furniture must have been, thinking that we are kept in newly married couples room.

Saad paused and was grinning in front of them and then quickly continued

Saad: they must be thinking that, they will hear all the lovely dovey things like, where the couple will go for honeymoon, what will they keep their children name, then all the lovely cute kisses and ...

Saad never completed his sentence but, winked at Zarin and then at Zaid, which made Zarin blush, and a small cushion went flying on his face, which non other than Zaid had threw towards him.

Saad whinced like a small child and started rubbing the tip of his nose and
said

Saad: bhai this is not fair, you should not hit me like this.

Zaid just rolled his eyes and said

Zaid: then what should I do?

Saad looked at everyone and then said

Saad: You should kiss me and say I'm proud of you my chote (my younger bro)

Zaid mouth was hung open and all others started laughing

Zaid stood up from his place and Saad notice the danger coming towards him, so he too stood up and then started running.

Zaid threw another cushion and it hid on Saad's bump and he was rubbing it and started singing

Saad: bum chick bum, chick bum, bum chick bum

Which made all the family members laugh.

Saad ran out of the house and Zaid behind him.

All the security guard where enjoying the scene and as usual Rafique was used like a pendulum by Saad, and Zaid was standing in front of them.

Saad saw Mahira coming towards them so he said

Saad: Aapi save me from this monster brother of mine.

Zaid never turned his head behind, thinking it would be his prank like last time.

But Zaid's eyes moved in all directions, and he saw that, all the security guards eye's were fix on the floor and head bowed, so Zaid decided to turn, and he saw Mahira walking towards them.

Mahira came near them and said

Mahira: Zaid bhai leave him here.

Mahira paused and then continued again

Mahira: you come with me to continue the story.

Zaid looked at Mahira and said

Zaid: but bhabhi..

Mahira looked at Saad and then quickly at Zaid and said

Mahira: leave him Zaid Bhai, you just come with me, as I and princess both are waiting for you to continue the story.

Zaid nob and started walking going back inside and Mahira came near Saad and whispered

Mahira: Saad I saved you, and you have to save me in emergency.

Saad brought his hand forward for a shake hand, and Mahira too shook it with him, as it was their deal.

Zaid turn to see that why Mahira is not behind him, and saw Mahira shaking hands with Saad and then pulling his cheeks lightly.