Part 26

Zaid got up when his phone rang it was from Aksay to inform him about the person who had called Mahira that day. Zaid did a conference call with Swami and Aksay to find the location of that person and bring him to their base. 

Zaid came out from his room wearing his jeans and t-shirt along with his jacket and his gun in the holster as he had decided to go to the base and remove the shit out of that person after Swami brings him there.

That person was no one other than his office peon. Zaid was confused why his employee did such a thing. Did Dilawar paid him for this or was there any other reason?

After reaching the living room he saw Saad and Bijan having their evening tea along with snacks. They were talking or you can say that Bijan was asking the question and Saad was answering it.

Bijan: beta Zaid jis ladki se pyar karta hai uska naam kya hai (What is the name of the girl whom Zaid loves?)

Saad: Bijan uska naam Zarin hai. Mai unko Zarin bhabhi keh kar bulata hu. (her name is Zarin and I call her Zarin sister-in-law)

Zaid went and sat down near Bijan's leg and kept his head on her lap. She slowly moved her hand in his hair and said

Bijan: Zaid tum fikar mat karo usko kuch nahi hoga. Hum sabne uske liye duva padi hai. (Zaid you don't worry nothing will happen to her. We all have prayed for her)

He just sat like this he was too tired to think he knew he has to be strong as he is a mafia king but as said he was a human being also. He was scared that if anything happens to his love he would burn the whole world.

Suddenly they heard the car engine came to a halt. And Asad walked in. it was the first time he came home this early. Seeing his brothers and Bijan sitting together he greeted them Assalam Walikum they too greeted him Walikum Assalam.

Asad: mai habi aata hu. (I am coming)

He went to his room and then enter the washroom room and got fresh changing into jean pants and a white t-shirt. And took a hand bang put his track pant two t-shits, toothbrush, toothpaste, and other necessary things, and packet it and brought down. Zaid, Saad, and Bijan were shocked to see him carrying a handbag. Bijan stood up as Zaid was already sitting beside Saad now and was ready to go to base as Swami has already reached there along with the peon.

Bijan: bêta kahi ja rahe ho fir se (Son are you going again somewhere)

Asad: ji Bijan hospital jar raha hu rehne kuch dino ke liye. (Yes Bijan going to the hospital to stay for few days)

Bijan was confused and scared for his safety so she quickly asked in a panicked voice

Bijan: ya allah kya hoga bêta. Tum thik to ho na. aachanak hospital kyu. (what happed son are you ok. Then why to hospital suddenly)

Asad: ji..ji..woh..woh.. mai ... (that ..that..is)

It was the second time in this whole day he was stammering and the first time for Bijan to see him stammering. 

He is a man of confidence and dedication. Asad is a self-made man. His entire empire was build by his hard work and his skills. He did not see day or night in these 5 years to build this empire. He sacrificed a lot to come to this level. His struggle was witness by Bijan and his brothers.

Saad quickly stood up along with Zaid and Saad hug Bijan from behind keeping his chin on her shoulder and said

Saad: Bijan, Asad bhai hospital mai apne pyare ke liye ja rahe hai. (Bijan Asad bro is going t hospital for his love)