Part 63

Zaid: Saad got kidnapped and was tied to a chair.

A grasp left Zarin's mouth and she quickly said

Zarin: Ya Allah!

Zaid saw her but did not say a word so Zarin again asked

Zarin: Then what happened Zaidji? How did you manage to fine Saad bhai?

Zaid took her hand in his and continued

Zaid: Princess after seeing that message I told Asad bhaijan that I will go to the police station and launch a complaint and will anyhow find Saad and bring him here, but till that time he should manage here in the hospital. Bhaijan told me that, he will manage and I quickly left from there for the police station. I don't know but I felt like someone was following me, but then also I entered the police station. But you know princess that what abbu was thinking was true. The way they behaved with me and were not ready to file the complaint, it made clear for me that things are quite complicated and fishy. I even doubt whether abbu meet with an accident or was it a planned murder.

Zaid again pause and Zarin looked at him in shock. It took few seconds for her to become normal after hearing about his doubt. Zaid moved his thumb on her knuckles slowly and waited for her to say further. After a few minutes of silence when Zarin did not speak so Zaid tap on her shoulder which brought her out of the trance and then she asked.

Zarin: Then what happened Zaidji, did they write the complaint or not.

Zaid: Yes, but after I fought with them.

Zarin was in shock to hear this so quickly asked in her shock state that what, she heard was right or wrong.

Zarin: WHAT?

Zarin waited for a second and then again continued

Zarin: you want to say that you fought with them in police station

Zaid nob his head and look at her and gave a quick peck as he could not resistance to do that seeing her cute face with that cute little pout and then continue

Zaid: Yes, I fought with them but it was verbal, and told them that I will take this matter to media. So finally to stay out of media's attention one of the senior constables wrote my complaint. But I could sense that it was just for the name's sake. After coming out I called Bijan and told her everything and she told me to go back to the hospital.

Zaid paused and Zarin rub her thumb on his knuckles and Zaid look at her and continued.

Zaid: I came back to the hospital and went near the OT where Asad bhai was sitting he looked at me and before he could ask me anything the light got switch off and then the doctor came out.

Zaid again paused and Zarin again slowly move her thumb on his knuckles because she knew he needs time to say all this as she could only imagine how that day must have been in their life. Zaid looked at her and then continued again

Zaid: The doctor came and I and bhaijan quickly asked him, what happened? He looked at us and then said that abbu's condition is very serious as he has many internal injuries and lost a lot of blood so they have to keep him in ICU for under observation as next 10 hours are too critical for abbu. We asked the doctor can we meet him and he said yes but after abbu is shifted. We waited for abbu to come out and then we saw his stretcher coming out. Abbu had bandages on his head and arms. I and Asad bhai quickly ran towards abbu we wanted to hug him but we could not. Abbu was shifted to ICU and then all the wires were attached along with the oxygen mask so again we could not hug him. After a few minutes the nurse came and told any one of us can wait so I told Asad bhaijan to go home which he denied first but after a lot of convincing to him, he agreed. He left the hospital around, 7 or 7.30 in the evening.