Chap 14

After stopping the car at the porch of the building Zaid open the back seat door. Mahira slowly pulled Zarin up from her shoulder and made her sit so that Zaid could lift her again. Zaid picked up Zarin and Mahira followed him in the elevator. 

She opens the door of her house and showed Zaid their way to her parent's room. Zaid made her lye slowly and Mahira covered her with the quilt and started patting her cheeks and rubbing her palm. 

Zaid was standing beside the bed in stress as he wanted his love to be fine by health. Zarin slowly opened her eyes and sat with the help of Mahira and drank water. The doorbell rang and Mahira went to open it as she knew it must be Dr. Zoya. 

Zaid and Saad were standing in the bedroom. Zaid's eyes were locked with Zarin's eyes. She did not flinch nor got scared. She was just looking straight into his eyes. Zaid's eyes were trying to find the feeling in her. But he could not as her eyes were blank just staring at him. 

Mahira opened the door and saw Zoya standing with a smile on her face. Mahira slowly whispered in her ears, "Zoya Zaid is standing in just observe him I'm thinking for his and princess relation. I want your option also" Zoya understood what it must be and nob with a smile. They both walked towards the bedroom. 

Zoya and Mahira saw how Zarin and Zaid's eyes were locked with each other. A smile came on Mahira's lips and Zoya clear her throat to bring them back from their dreamland. Zoya told everyone to leave the room. Mahira and Saad left first but Zaid was still standing. 

Dr. Zoya asked him politely, "Excuse me who are you to her." He looked and Zarin and said, "soon to be husband." Zarin's and Zoya's eye widen but Zoya was quick to mask it up and said politely, "can you please excuse as I want to check her." He looked at Zarin one last time and left from there. 

He was waiting in the living room for Zoya to come and tell him about his love's health. Saad was roaming in the house to find information or pictures of Zarin, as Mahira was in the kitchen making coffee for everyone as Saad said, that both the brothers would prefer coffee. 

Mahira served water first and after a few minutes she came out with the tray with coffee mugs in it. Saad came and sat beside Zaid as he could not find anything about Zarin. There were no pictures on the wall and he thought that opening the cupboard and drawers would look odd at this time. 

Zoya helped Zarin to remove her abaya and made her lye to check up. She saw that Zarin's bp was low and many of her bruises were healed. Zoya asked Zarin a few question's and she came to know that Zarin was skipping her afternoon medicines which she was supposed to take after lunch because they were bitter. 

Zoya knew talking to Zarin was of no point as to how careless she was. It was only Mahira who she cared for in this universe so why not play a prank on Mahira by scolding her which was nothing serious just to take a promise from Zarin that henceforth she won't skip her medicines. Zoya thought to make Zarin realize her mistake as Mahira is the only one who can make her understand. 

Zoya came out of the room while yelling Mahira's name through walking. Mahira kept the tray on the table and even Saad and Zaid stood up after hearing Zoya's yelling voice for Mahira. Mahira turned to look at Zoya and asked "what happened?" in a worried tone. "How careless you can beMahira" and Mahira looked at her in confusion. 

Zaid also got confused as he had seen how much Mahira loves Zarin and Mahira will never compromise with Zarin's health he was confident with that. But before Zoya could say anything Zarin came there running. Zarin stood in between Mahira and Zoya completely forgetting about the khan brothers as she never wanted Zoya to yell at her Mahira aapi. As Mahira knew nothing that, what Zarin was doing