five - understanding

Kadens POV

I watch as her eyes shine with surprise that I own this restaurant. I love the way her skin glows and the way her cheeks flush pink when she's surprised.

My Princessa.

Mine.mine.mine.mine.

The waiter comes and takes our drink order and she surprises me by ordering a tequila.

"I didn't take you for a hard liquor type." I say.

She laughs. "That's a funny thing to say. But, yeah, I drink everything besides corona, bud light, pretty much no to all beer. But I do like mikes hard."

I smile at her before ordering a tequila for myself.

She scans over the menu and I watch as her eye brows scrunch together as she tries to concentrate. She pulls her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I flat out ask her the question I already knew the answer to but I am trying to calm the twitching in my pants. I want to reach over and pull that lip out of her teeth but I fight against the urge.

She looks up from her menu and smiles. "Nope, I never had one."

Thank goodness because he would of came up missing. I can check that off of my list.

"What about you? Any crazy girls I should know about?"

I smile. If you only knew that I've been saving myself for you.

"No, Storm. Never."

Her eyes grow with shock and relief. "How can someone like you not be in a relationship?"

"Someone like me?" I ask confused.

She nods. "Well, you are definitely attractive."

I was hoping you would say that.

"How am I attractive, Princessa?" I need to hear why she thinks that.

I watch her cheeks flush. They turn to a dark red and she bites on her lip before licking them and biting them again. I watch her breathing heavy as she takes a big drink of her tequila. I reach across the table and grab her hand. It's sweaty.

Aww, I make my baby nervous.

"For starters, your curly hair but I really wish you wouldn't run your hands through it because it ruins your perfect curls."

Bad habit of mine. I run my hands through my hair for multiple reasons. "Anything else?"

She nods. "Your dimples. Even when you talk, they show. They are a winner by themselves."

I smile making sure to show them to her. I feel as her hand is getting sweatier and sweatier. I lace my fingers through hers. If her hand sweats anymore, it will slip out of my grip.

"Your full lips. They look like a soft pillow. I could only imagine the things you could do with those lips."

She smacks her head and sighs. "I'm sorry. That was uncalled for. I'm nervous and I shouldn't be drinking but I can't seem to put it down." She giggles taking another drink.