Johnathan pov

Piss kinks are disgusting. This chapter is dedicated to a friend.

I BLACKED OUT.

I wasn't honking when I climbed to the top of the carousel. The adrenaline was too much.

"Johnathan!" I heard Chad call my name. Though I wish he was screaming it for other reasons..

"Get your dumbass down here! You know you're scared of heights!" Alex yelled.

I continued to cling onto the top of the carousel like a cat on a tree.

Like this

Like this.⬆️

I began to piss. Out of fear.

Chad began to catch it...

in his mouth

👄

He visibly enjoyed the tangy, slippery, silky, hot, wet, dripping, marinated in beans, wacky tacky piss.

"Come to me bbg" Chad licked his lips and cried.

The golden liquid flowing down his throat as he spoke.

I felt a sudden calm. I jumped.

But I landed on Emmaly.

She scream ig. It was lowkey weak if you ask me.

"Me personally.. I wouldn't have let some guy land on me." Chad said putting his arms down looking at em.

"OMG PRINCEpeSSA" Alex from New York exclaimed

He picked her raggedy body off the ground. She's such an attention whore 🙄.

"I-I-I-I-I'm-m o-o-o-ok" Emma whispered from her back being broken for multiple reasons.

"OMG JOHNNY. ARE U OK???" Chad cried.

"I'm chillin broski 😎." I said t tu ong to impress the golden haired beautiful warrior. My knight in shining armor with a long soaking glimmering sword. He looks like a pasty Zac Efron.

"I'm glad ur ok bro" Alex daps me up. And I remembered that he really is that dude from NewYork.

"You need to go to the hospital bbg" Alex said to Emily.

"Ok daddy, papi, and father."

He picked her up and slinger her over his shoulder. He began to jump with his vampire legs. He leaped and spinned of all the rides and forest trees.

"So we're finally alone 😼😼 bbb" Chad said fully erect.

"Yeah we are 😑" I said sarcastically m. Why was he staring the obvious?

Dun dun dun-dun