Emily Marie Ch 6

"OOh  corn nuts!" I screamed in fear as Alex became a wolf. We were still in his car and he was becoming hairier than ever.

A scream escaped his mouth as he pulled over and jumped out of the car. He was faster than I'd ever seen a human. He began running on all 4's through the grass.

"Wolf wolf fuck. Get back into the car Marie" Alex said sounding animalistic.

"My names not Marie its Emily. You have to control yourself baby. You can get through this."

"Emily I will kill you if you don't-" Alex began not being able to finish his sentence. Fully transforming.

He had silver eyes and dirty teeth. Long fur that needed to be brushed out. His toe nails longer than anything id ever seen. Well almost anything 😅.

He charged at me. Full blown jumped me to the ground. I found my hands on my side.
This has to be the guy who cared for me. Who loved me. Who praised me. Who loves me.

And I know what your thinking youve only known him for an hour. But no it's been almost a day. And my whole body pulses in a way it didn't before him.

He was the Romeo to my Juliet.
He was the Wet ness to my legs.
He was the or to my gasm.

I grabbed his face. My hands so tiny they didn't even cover a 1/10 of his cheek.

"Alex look at me. This isn't you. Okay. Your the Alex who loves me not the Alex with flees."I said tears spilling from my eyes. "You are the Zeus to my Persephone. I will drink all of your children if you come back to me." I said getting rid of the innocence he had known.

The dog looked at me. Soft silver eyes. The love I'd never felt before had been felt. He was beautiful.

I loved Alex from New York. And his vampire werewolf pussy slaying ways. He was my home without a house. He was my dog without a leash. I loved this Italian tattooed cover sexy soft alluring desirable provocative voluptuous curvy tempting man.

I will be his submissive breedable blonde innocent soft angelic girlfriend.

I kissed the dogs head. And he growled at me. Grrrrr. Alex become back Alex.

My kiss saved him kept ringing them my mind

My delicate lips touching his tick filled fur saved him.

He was naked and not hairy anymore. Well he was hairy but not as much his face.

"Did you mean that" the naked god asked me.

"Yes daddy" I said.

"Good girl" he said slapping me so hard I landed on my hand.

At least he loves me...