About 30 minutes later, we pulled up to the boys school and we saw them standing there with a group of kids who was still waiting on their parents. As they walked up over to us, we noticed that both of the boys looked sad and upset. Gianna instantly went into mommy mode and I stood backed and watched her. She grabbed both of their hands and we walked over to the truck and hopped in. Once we pulled off, Gia got to the bottom of the issue.

Gianna: Boys! Now what's wrong? And don't lie to me either!
MJ: These kids was picking on us!
Eric: Yeah! They were calling us names and saying mean things.
Gianna: Like what?
Eric: They said that I'm poor so that's why I've been living with you.
MJ: They told me that you weren't my real mommy.
Eric: They also kept talking about us being half black.
Gianna: And where did this all take place at?
MJ: In class.
Eric: The teacher yelled at us for talking, when we was just telling the bullies to shut their mouth.
MJ: And I told them that their a bunch of liars.
MJ: And when we told the teacher, she said that they were probably telling the truth.
Eric: Gigi? Are they telling the truth?
MJ: Yeah mommy! Are they?
Gianna: No! Not at all. MJ, you are definitely my son. I remember the labor and everything. Actually your papa has it on video. And Eric, you're not poor, your dad is gonna meet us at the field and we'll discuss it together about what's going on ok.

Gianna looked at me and she was seething. I heard her say in Italian that she was gonna have a little talk with the teacher tomorrow. The look she had on her face, I've never seen that look before. No lie it scared me a little bit and nothing scares me. When we arrived at the field, she put on a brave face and pretended to be fine, but I knew she wasn't. When we saw Eric's dad, he ran up to him and hugged him. I told MJ to run along and start changing into his uniform so him and the security guard went to the locker room to change his clothes.

Robert: Hey son. How are you doing?
Eric: I'm ok dad. Some kids was being bullied today.
Robert: Don't worry about those hating kids. They're just jealous.
Eric: It's ok. Gigi made me feel better.
Robert: I'm glad. Now son there's something's I wanna talk to you about.
Eric: Ok dad. What is it?
Robert: First of all I just want to know that the reason I'm doing this is because I love you ok.
Eric: Ok dad.
Robert: Now Eric, earlier today, I signed some paperwork so Gigi and Elijah can take care of you.
Eric: Is it because we're broke?
Robert: Huh? No. Of course not. We're not broke.
Eric: Is it because mommy left?
Robert: Partially yes. It's also because daddy travels a lot for work and I want you to have a stable home ok.
Eric: Will I ever see you again?
Robert: Of course. Whenever I'm in town I'll see you.
Eric: Ok daddy. I guess I understand. Gigi?
Gianna: Yes?
Eric: Do I have to practice today? I don't really want too.
Gianna: No you don't have too sweetheart. Actually why don't I grab MJ, and instead of practice, we go do something fun today. It's Tuesday, but oh well.
Eric: Ok.

While Gianna walked to grab MJ and talk to the coach, I just watched the interaction between father and son. I know it was hard for Robert to do, but I couldn't do anything but respect him and his decision to do what's best for his son. About 5 minutes later we seen MJ and Gianna walk over and the security guard came and with as well. We all said our goodbyes and walked to our cars and climbed in. I know Eric is sad, but he's also young right now. When he gets older, he'll understand.

Eric

Eric

Eli outfit

Eli outfit

Gianna's outfit

Gianna's outfit

Like
Comment
Vote