PREPARATION!//In The Pits Of Hell with a bottle of blood

So, that's how the group of chaos came together for the first time! It's pretty weird, but that's totally fine!

This next part is how most of us prepared for Halloween!

Happy readings!!!

*

Jasmine sped around the town hall and put up decorations for the party. "I should probably check on everyone and see how they're doing! Or at least what they're doing to contribute!"

The tanuki man stood in place for a few heartbeats before running to another room in the town hall. Catherine was in the room and she poured giant bags of candy into barrels. The barrels looked like they were painted.

"Hey, Catherine! What are you up to?" Jasmine questioned the cat.

Catherine dumped the rest of a bag of candy into a barrel. "Oh, hey. I'm just setting up spots to get like... infinite amounts of candy from. I was thinking we could use another room to watch movies in, too!" she blurted.

Jasmine patted her back. "Good work! I love the ideas! Let me guess... costumes as well?"

"Of course!" she replied. "I have a wonderful idea for my costume! It's a surprise, though!"

"Sounds good! I can't wait to see it!" The tanuki man chuckled. "I'll leave you to it, then. See you later!"

Catherine waved to Jasmine as he left the room. Jasmine tapped his foot paw on the ground. "Who shall I visit next? Oh! I know... let's check outside!"

Jasmine ran through the hall and to the outside. He saw Jin smoking a cigarette on the side. Bill was setting up Halloween props and animatronic-like creatures around the building to scare people.

The tanuki man walked over to Bill. "Loving the decorations out here, Bill!"

Bill looked at Jasmine, then back at the props. He looked at Jasmine again and nodded. Jasmine gave Bill a thumbs up, and Bill went back to what he was doing. The tanuki man saw Junie talking with Amber, Milo, Aidan, and Ike.

Jasmine walked over to the group and waved. "Hey! What are y'all planning over here?"

They looked at Jasmine. "Oh, hey, Jasmine! We're about to search for some costumes! Wanna come with?" Aidan said and waved to him.

"No, I'm good! But I hope you find what you want! Also, make sure you get some more candy and a few decorations while you're out!" Jasmine exclaimed.

Milo nodded as he smoked on a blunt. "Sure. We got it."

"Thanks!" Jasmine smiled.

The four left after the tiny conversation. The tanuki man hummed as he headed over to Kingsley and Opal. "What are you two up to?"

"Kingsley is planning..."

The rooster man cut off his girlfriend. "I'm planning the ultimate prank." He smirked and rubbed his wings together.

Opal nodded in response. "Yeah."

Jasmine tilted his head. "The ultimate prank? What's it gonna be? Who's it gonna be on?" he asked.

Kingsley shook his head. "Nuh-uh. Can't tell you! They'll see when Halloween rolls around!" He let out a devious laugh.

"He hasn't even told me." Opal meowed.

"That's wild!" Jasmine responded. "Well, hopefully that goes well for you! Try getting something spooky for the party next week!"

Kingsley saluted Jasmine. "You got it, boss tanuki."

Opal gave a thumb up to the tanuki man. "We will."

Jasmine waved to them as he headed back inside. Jin doesn't look like he's in the mood to talk right now! So, I'll get back to him later. Jasmine looked around to see Goliath and Junie hanging around each other. He walked over to them. They were painting the walls.

"Hey, guys! How's the painting going?" The tanuki asked.

Goliath was painting with all of his arms. He turned to Jasmine. "It's fine. I'm having fun."

"Looks like it!" Jasmine smiled and looked at Junie. "How about you?"

"Uh... yeah, it's fine." The capybara man focused on his creation. "How would you know, though?"

"What?" Jasmine looked confused.

Junie kept painting. "Do you know?"

Jasmine stared at Junie for a few seconds before he turned around and walked off. Okay! That's enough of that... Milo and Serge aren't here right now, sadly. Hopefully, they will show up next week!