You Didn't Tell Me You Were Leaving

Hi. I miss you. I miss you tons.

Why didn't you tell me you left me? Why didn't you tell me you moved?

I was so scared that I lost you. I got sick over you.

I ate rotten food for you. I used mother's kitchen knife to give myself the most euphoric cuts across my stomach.

God, those cuts felt amazing. The freezing touch of the blade... I wish you were here to put your fingers in my cuts again. I wish you were here to tell me I'm a disgusting freak.

I've gone around and killed dogs and cats that neighbors have. I'd wait until the nighttime like you've told me to, and I'd break into their house and tear into the stomachs of each animal. Then I left their corpses in their owner's rooms like you told me to!

I remember you told me if I ever feel like I have something under my skin, then cut it out.

I've been so itchy these past few hours... I want to cut it all out of me!

Will that make you happy? I know it will! You've always told me my suffering makes you feel better... That's why I've jabbed needles in my skin so many times for you.

Where are you?

I miss you.

I've passed out from all the blood I've spilled for you. But don't worry! None of it went to waste... My blood's in all of those cups for you! I miss when you nearly drowned me in the old sink we have...

I'm still in this lovely, tiny room you gave me. God, I'm so itchy. I wish you were here so you could tell me I'm worthless. That's my favorite part! Please come back.

Please come back to me. I miss you. I don't have guidance without you.

As I write you this in my blood... I'm cutting out the parts that itch, and I see bugs crawling around my flesh and devouring it. I'm leaving chunks of my skin for you. And I'm spilling blood all over the floor.

There are not enough cups around to put my blood in for you. I just want you to come back. I hope what you told me isn't true... You didn't leave me because you were finished with me, did you?

You didn't! I'm sure of it... I'm throwing up blood now. All the cups are overflowing.

Ugh... I'm so damn itchy... I've cut off so much of my flesh... I can't even recognize myself... There are bugs under my skin.

The floor is colder without my skin.

I'll lie here until you come back. On the cold floor and a pool of my blood.

I hope you'll accept all of this from me!

I love you.

I'm very sleepy. Goodnight.

I hope I wake up to see your face.