Family reuninon

Hansel and Gretel had reached their home, to their father, ask how?

The chest was very complicated, but it had a riddle in a secret compartment of its, turned out the candle they were searching for was in the waterfall, the place where Hansel and Gretel had first put their camp when reaching this timeline...

Welp, the riddle... it's a long one, so it ain't needed...

But problems were also there, it was discovered that the royal minister had evil intentions of getting the chest, but thanks to his master of that time they were saved...

Well. The master was like a second father to Hansel, he loved Hansel, cared for Hansel, and sheltered Hansel but only asked for some robbed items for him in return, well Hansel gave them to him after training...

So, to get off with Hansel's favors, the master had had people spying on the royal members when he came to know that Hansel was looking for some chest thingy and some royals were trying to use the chest for bad things...

The master knew everything, so when the three were attacked, the master and his gang saved them from the minister's troops... The fight was a bloodshed. The royal guards were informed in time and Henry was guillotined on the same day after going through the court procedure in the royal court...

Henry was finished, his plans, followers, all were finished. Taxes were reduced to lower rates so that people could pay them...

The king and queen were about to return in a few days. Hansel, Gretel, and Mirinda decided it would be good if this news was kept to few...

After that, let's say, they said their goodbyes and had the chest transport them to their own time...

The last words of the princess before they were going were that if ever in life, they felt alone, they could come by and stay there...

After that, they reached home. Their sense of direction had improved enormously... Their father had grown old but still had the young vibrance in him... He told them that he had divorced their stepmother a long time ago and lived alone now... He also told them that he was waiting for them.

The father, daughter, and son trio lived happily for the coming days...

*****************************************************

So, what do you think? How do you think will be the little family's future? Will Mirinda and Hansel ever reunite? What do you think about Gretel?

Think about it.

Comment your thoughts... See you in the next part!