Planning, Investigation, and Action!!!

After Gretel left,

Han- So... why?

Great- Can't break her heart. After such a long time, she is this happy. Hah.... now, what's the plan?

Han- Simple. You check for the chest and I get the palace treasury's item list. Also, get the blueprint of the castle and the city. It's necessary...

Mirin- Ohkk... but why need a blueprint of the city.

Han- We can discuss possibilities of the chest if the chest ain't in the castle...

Mirin- Hmmm... nice idea... Welp, anything else to tell?

Han- No, so shall I go?

Mirin- Yes, you shall.

Hansel walks to the balcony, but then walks over to the princess and pulls her in a passionate kiss, with the tongue into her mouth and teeth clasping, both had an overall hot kiss. It was like an eternity for them but was only a few seconds in reality...

Both separated, but when Mirinda was going to push Hansel for another kiss he backed away and went away while saying goodbye, as he knew that if we stayed longer, he won't be able to control himself and would take the princess then and there...

Hah...

And the princess? She was astonished and the fire in her created by the kiss was unsatisfied she stood there dumbfounded and her mind making devious plans of punishing Hansel next time and plans of leaving him after turning him on...

_________________________________________________

After the planning of a few days, the plan was set into full action.

The princess had gone to an inspection of the treasuries with some of the most trusted and powerful guards. Along with them was Hansel as her bodyguard. He was recruited to such a position a while ago only.

They all went through the treasury, and at last, found the chest. Hansel kept a good look at the area and they all left from there.

That night only both Hansel and Mirinda went in the uniform of black thieves and raided the chest quitely. They took the chest to their base.

Base? What's that? The secret place that Hansel had shown to Mirinda. Gretel was waiting there for them. Unknown to the three, 2 eyes were watching them...

____________________________________________________

Unknown- Did you find anything?

The unknown person said putting the expensive wine in his special glass...

Guard1- Boss, I think the princess is up to something. She... she wanted to check the treasury boss! It has never happened before!

Guard2- Yes boss, he is right. We both went with her there, and also found the chest you were searching for... but why do you want it, boss?

The guards began to butter their boss hoping to get information out so that they can use it for their profit, if needed, later...

Boss- What's so special about the chest??? You wanna know? Really? The chest is a type of time-travel machine. At first sight, the chest is normal, but to start the time travel machine in it, you need to find the candle... The candle is not just any ordinary candle... It is a candle that the truest of the true can burn, only them. Once, the candle's light reaches the chest, it starts working...

Curiosity can't be controlled... and when you have the right opportunity, you can't help but take it... well, what was the opportunity here?

The boss was too drunk to think and the guards wanted to know the boss' intentions...

Guard1- But why do you want it, boss?

Boss- I will kill the king by going into the past and would become the king and RULE THIS WHOLE EMPIRE!!!! Also(in a dark twisted tone), I would get the princess to become my sex slave and make her regret IGNORING THE GREAT ME, THE ROYAL MINISTER!

Guard2- Can we also take the princess after that boss?

Boss- Hmmm... you can, all you want, but you ain't allowed to kill her, otherwise, I WOULD KILL YOU!

Guards- Y.Yes bos..ss

Yes, the person who wanted the chest was the minister of the state, Henry Feddricks.

*****************************************************

So, what do you think? Who are the villians? What are they gonna do??

Think about it.

Comment your thoughts... See you in the next part!