Chapter thirty: The accident in the woods

His hand moved to my cheek, cupping it in his hand. His faca came more closer and before I could fully proces what was going on, his lips crushed on mine. My eyes widened when I realized that this was really happening. For a moment I hoped this was all playing in my imagination, but I could feel everything clearly. I pushed him away slightly, by putting my hands on his shoulders. Our lips parted and his hand got off my cheek. He let his arm fall right next to his body. His eyes didn't open, making me a bit concerned about him.

You: "Jungkook?"

Jungkook: "Even now I see you... It doesn't matter if my eyes are open or not. I see you everywhere, I hear your voice wherever I go. Even your smell lingers in the house."

He planted his face in the crook of my neck, letting his whole body rest against mine. Then he didn't move no more. What is he doing?

You: "Jungkook?"

He didn't respond anymore. Did he just fall asleep on my shoulder? How did he even manage to do that? First he's full on kissing me and then he's fast asleep? I tried to wake him up again by calling out his name several times, but he never budged. I tried to put his arm around me, so I could try dragging him upstairs. But am I strong enough for that?

You: "Jungkook! Wake up for a moment. You can sleep again in your room."

Again no response... Well then I'll try getting him upstairs by myself I guess.

You: "I need to work out more, to gain some muscles."

Namjoon: "Y/N?"

I was still struggling to get Jungkook upstairs. I eventually managed to get ourselves out of that awkward position. His left arm was over my shoulder, while my right arm was holding his waist. Somehow trying to support him, si he wouldn't fall over. My left hand was holding the handrail on the wall. Suddenly I heard a voice, I could tell it was Namjoon without taking a glance. I looked up and saw him standing above us.

You: "Oh my, I'm so glad that someone is here! I can't carry him alone to your room."

Namjoon: "What happened to him?"

Namjoon quickly walked down to us, immediately supporting Jungkook's other side. He was clearly stronger than me, the weight of Jungkook's body switched to his side. 

You: "He's drunk..."

Namjoon: "Drunk? He told us he went out for a walk outside."

You: "Then he lied to you. He has been hanging out here in the hallway for over an hour. How can he be so drunk. He barely drunk two beers."

Namjoon: "Because this is his second time he drunk some alcohol. That's why he's not good with it."

You: "That explains everything..."

We carried him up on the last few stairs, reaching the next hallway. I just quietly helped him carrying Jungkook to their room, even though Namjoon was mostly doing all the work. 

+

Namjoon opened the door of their room. It looks exactly the same as ours, just bigger and with two extra beds. I made eye contact with Jimin, he was sitting on top of one of the bunk beds. 

Jin: "What happened? I thought you were going to look for Jungkook and not that you would bring him back unconsious."

Yoongi: "This is going to be fun..."