Chapter twenty-seven: An apology in the botanical garden

Yeeun: "Wauw, it looks so pretty!"

Yeeun said as soon as we were standing in the front of the botanical garden. 

You: "It does!"

Mark: "Should we start on the inside or outside?"

Eunbin: "Let's start inside."

+

Sorn: "The view is even better here. Yeeun let's take some pictures!"

Sorn and Yeeun ran off to another side of the botanical garden, leaving the rest of us alone.

Eunbin: "Aish! These girls, always running away from school work."

Taeil: "They won't be a great help here. Why don't we split up for a moment?"

You: "Sure, Eunbin and I will go that way. Let's meet here again in fifteen minutes."

The guys agreed with our plan, splitting up questions will make it faster to finish this task. We walked away, in the direction where Yeeun and Sorn ran off to.

Eunbin: "Wait a second, I think I saw a question about this plant."

We solved some questions along the way. Still unable to find Yeeun and Sorn again. Where are those two?

You: "I found the answer on question fourteen, it's yellow. The color of the flower is yellow."

Eunbin: "Y/N, come over here!"

My head snatched towards the right, I saw that Eunbin was kind of hiding behind one of these palm trees. She whispered yelled that at me. I quickly walked over to her. 

You: "Did you even heard what I said? I have an answer on question..."

Before I could even finish my sentence she pulled me closer to her, behind the palm tree. Like we were hiding ourselves from something or someone. 

You: "Are we playing hide and seek or something? We aren't kids anymore..."

Eunbin: "Look over there. What do you see?"

I looked over at the place that Eunbin pointed out with her fingers. She was talking about Taehyung. He was sitting on a bench all by himself, just staring at the water in front of him, it was fully covered with lily pads. It reminds me of the day that he was sitting all by himself at the pool. 

You: "It's Taehyung... Why are you making such a thing out of it? I thought something happened."

Eunbin: "Go talk to him. He looks lonely."

You: "Why don't you go talk to him?"

Eunbin: "I don't need to talk things out with him."

You: "Me neither..."

Eunbin: "You do... Come on Y/N, this looks like a great chance to talk to him. Don't waste it."

You: "I don't know... Maybe I should wait until he comes to me."

Eunbin: "You're talking nonsense and you know it. You miss them and they miss you around, everyone can see that."

You: "Do you really think they miss me around?"

Eunbin: "Girl, are you blind?! Of course they miss you! Look at their behavior, it's so obvious. And don't deny to me that you're not missing them. You're always looking at them when they're around."