Chapter two: A new school

They are really trying to get to know me. But I can't fall for it, I know I'll leave them soon enough. It's better that they don't know me. The less they know, the less it hurts when I leave them. With those thoughts I took some clothes out of my suitcase, heading back to the bathroom so I could change. My plan is to ignore them as much as possible. It will also hurt them, I know. It's just the only way... I made my bag afterwards for school. After a last check up I went downstairs. I went straight to the kitchen, just to take an apple or something. When I entered the kitchen I saw Namjoon and Jin. They noticed me, immediately giving me a smile. I ignored it, passing them by.

Jin: "Good morning sunshine, how was your first night here? Did you sleep well?"

You: "Fine, I guess..."

I reached the fridge. As soon as I opened it, I checked what was inside. My eyes landed on the water bottles, I took one. What can I take to eat? Oh, I'm lucky. There's an apple. After I took the apple I closed the fridge. I took off my backpack, placing it on the kitchen counter so I could put the water bottle in it. I was about to head back when I a voice stopped me.

Namjoon: "Where are you going? The dining room is that way silly."

Namjoon walked up to me, grabbing my wrist. Before I could protest or say anything he leaded me to the dining room. Jin followed us with some food. I saw that the others were already here.

Taehyung: "Hey Y/N! Take a place next to me."

I don't know why but Namjoon guided me to the free chair, in between Taehyung and Yoongi. He pulled on the chair. He made a gesture to sit on it. I sat down eventually, not giving them a look. I just casually started to eat the apple that I just took out of the fridge. I tried not to care about the food they just made for me.

Jimin: "So Y/N tell us something about yourself. Like what's your favorite color, food, movie, ...?"

No way, he's crossing the line. That's personal information that he doesn't need to know about me. I don't want to be mean though. My mom will notice it if I'm not being nice to them.

You: "Purple, lasagna and the hunger games."

I quickly answered his question. That clearly shocked them for a moment, they were staring blankly at me. Out of embarrassment I stood up, ready to leave.

J-hope: "Are you leaving? We didn't even get the chance to get to know each other some more."

Jungkook: "You didn't even touched the food. I swear if you eat it you will be blessed. Jin's a really good cook."

You: "I'm going to school already, I don't feel hungry. An apple is enough for me."

Jin: "We still have enough time, you don't need to hurry. I always drive us to school every day."

You: "You can go without me, I'm walking to school. I don't want to be a burden."

Yoongi: "What? Don't say that, you're definitely not. Our parents will be mad at us if we would let you walk alone."

You: "Our parents aren't here so can we just pretend that we had a good day? And at school, can we just pretend that we don't know each other? It's easier for me that way."

For a moment they just stared at me with a "I don't know how to react on this" face. I just hope they understood the message. That they silently agreed with my plan. Just look at them... They are handsome. That means that a lot of girls will be after them, unless they already have a girlfriend. The last thing that I want is that girls are coming after me. I want to be on the background.