32

Two lovely souls straddling at each other's brace. One lonely soul was finding his other half, one felt abandoned and for the last time felt incomplete. Being in a situation full of lies and doubt, he didn't know if the feelings he was feeling were true.

"I'm tired, Yibo. All the lies" Xiao Zhan cried out, he sob silently while burying his face to the man's neck. Yibo couldn't control himself and just patted the back of the young one.

"I'm tired of these lies! I can't stand seeing my son in pain! Our Son!" Mrs. Xiao Shouted in frustration. Ruffling her hair and sighing every second.

"You know it well what would happen to our son, I thought we agreed about this already?" Mr. Xiao asked while slowly descending the stairs with his baston. The woman just looked at him blankly, shaking.

"We failed as his parent" Mrs. Xiao Uttered. Staring at her palm as if seeing something.

She still remembers vividly the day the babies were born. She can't help but coe at the view she was seeing. A pair of cute boy and girl twins. She still remembers how she kissed and coe the young ones. Not until a pair of arms that reached her asked one of the babies. Mrs. Wang carefully thinks of what and who she should give.The baby girl had this kind of peaceful demure and without any second thought, she handed her over.

Silently crying for what she've done, hands covering her face.

"I'm sorry" That's the very least she could say.

"It's done, we shouldn't brought back those memories of yours" Mr. Xiao firmly said while looking at his crying wife.

Meanwhile, Zhan woke up to the sensation he was feeling, the urge to vomit woke him up from his deep slumberness. A sudden lump to his throat that he quickly covered his mouth and ran to the comfortroom. Yibo who just got out of the bathroom was shocked because of the young man running towards his direction covering his mouth.

"What's wrong?" He asked, slowly rubbing the back of the latter in a circle. When Zhan finished vomiting it all he stood up and got some towels. He didn't mind walking around with just a towel on his waist.

"Thank you," Zhan thanked.

Yibo assisted him in standing; he insisted that he could walk on his own but the older one resisted. He was damn too weak to resist. Yibo made sure that he was comfortable then made him lay on the mattress. Suddenly the urge of vomiting again made him sit up then ran again towards the bathroom. Something was odd, something was not right. For a moment Zhan became silent and unable to move.

"B-blood. You're bleeding Zhan" Yibo suddenly voiced out that freaked all the living things inside him.

"Drinking beverages during pregnancy is not allowed, especially alcohols" Yibo just stood there unable to process what was happening and with the news. He didn't know if he felt happy or not.

Yesterday they did drink alcohol but damn he didn't know he was pregnant, ruffling his hair in frustration then looked up at the sleeping Xiao Zhan.

"Is he fine? What about the baby?" Yibo asked, walking there and here. The doctor just rolled his eyes.

"It makes me dizzy just eyeing you pacing out and walking there and there! Can't you just sit down!" Doctor Cheng whispered, grinding her teeth in anger.

"Fine, just tell me," Yibo muttered.

"He was weeks pregnant and please for the second time don't let him drink some alcohol. Also he bled because of so much stress, luckily you made it on time or else you would be seeing lots of blood on his pants. A miscarriage for short" Doctor Cheng explained.

Yibo just listened carefully, from what he should do to avoid this and that to the things he should do. Right now his priority was his family, he was so damn tired entertaining those bastards. He needs a break for awhile, now that they're having a new member of the family this is his opportunity to show and take good care of them.

A minute had passed, and Zhan stirred up from his sleep. The pain was still there but compared to what happened a while ago, it's not that painful.

"You're awake" A voice from the corner of the room speaked out. Xiao Zhan looked at him "Where am I?" he asked.

"At the hospital, I asked Mrs. Lin to look for our son while we were here" Yibo explained then get from where he sat. Picking up the sliced apple from the table and handing it over to the young male.

"Have some?" He asked. Zhan shook off his head.

"I want cake" he whispered, somehow the latter heard it and smiled.

"You want cake? I'll order it for you" Yibo uttered and caressed the young one's cheek. Zhan flinched at the sudden action and at the same time blushed.

"You're pregnant" Yibo said out, Zhan trembled and looked at the other male with worried eyes.

Worried that what if, he would force him to get an abortion, worried that what if he would leave him. Lastly he was bleeding, what happened to his baby.

Yibo watched his every expression, he could see that he was worried. Just looking at his eyes and those fingers that were fidgeting made him understand more.

"Hey, nothing happened. Your baby is fine. Our baby is fine"

"Madam, I went to the hospital for a follow up investigation and I saw Mr. Wang in the hallway with Mr. Xiao" A man in white garments reported while giving the file he was assigned to bring on.

The said woman just snickered, swaying her swivel chair and tapping the pen on the table.

"I thought they already understood what I meant!"