19

After Yan didn't found out where her dad is. She asked seldom questions about zhan's bussiness, about his son, and even where he leave, incase she wanted to visit, but the older just nod and say a bit a words. So the little girl just asked something not related to his profile. Seing the older felt sad and a bit nervous, she change the topic so soon.

"uncle what's wrong?"

'Nothing...Is that your dad's name?'

"mmm...Uncle you wouldn't be mind if I say you...uhm... I like you to be my mom?"

'hahaha...that can't be... I have a son and... A husband'

"but I thought you haven't have husband?"

'I do have' he lied.

" I can't be with you, I can't do that...also what's this feels...I-it feels weird" he said to himself.

'ah!... How about this! I can be your uncle at the same time your older brother, Is that a big yes?'

"No! I wanted to be your as well....please~"

Zhan can't help, but felt defeated. He don't know what to do so he tried to lured the little girl by something...still didn't change, at last they heard a click at the door's office only found a man standing together with his secretaries.

'who told you to be here?'

"Daddy~" Yan said as she saw her dad coming towards her. Yibo on another hand saw zhan standing near at the curtains.

'Mr.Xiao what are you doing here?'

"daddy do you know him?!...that's great!... I wanted him to be my mom!"

Mr. Duang & the secretaries: "WHAT!"