15

Yibo's pov:

To be honest I really don't know where zhan live or even his house street, I even don't know where his manager house or any relatives that knows where he lives.

I have this thought that somehow that boy was connected to me, though I haven't found out yet. Maybe when haxuan already have the file I talk about with him. Who knows maybe I'm right.

I drive silently and slowly after I remember I don't even know where he live... How can I help him to find his son? if that's the case?...

I was in the middle of thinking on god knows how to know where he is, when my phone suddenly vibrates. I glanced at it and it was just a message...I ignore it thinking that was my daughter, who knows maybe she's awake now. I still don't know where she get that habbit but whenever she found out no one by her side she cried or even throw a pillows to everywhere more worst she message me something she want that wasn't good for her.

My phone rang again and this time I answer it.

'hello? Yibo! It's me!' Oh! I forgot to look at the caller's name before answering.

"Auntie? What's wrong it's 3 am already... Why still awake?" I asked.

'Yibo I want you to come at my house right now...My grandson is missing we can't find him somewhere'

"what do you mean about it auntie?"

'please! Just go here right now and bring your special man' with that she ended the call.

I hesitate to say no since she and my mother are good friends... Also knowing his only son that was supposed to be meant to marry me. I ran and go to paris at that momment I don't have the guts to asked or talk to them. I felt embarrassed at what I've done, Who knows I don't like their son?

~~~

I'm at the front of their gate now, the guard just let me in. Maybe they knew me already, It's been a years since I came back to this house, but before I could fully step my feet on the ground I heard a loud scream 'that was familliar' I thought. Maybe I'm just hallucinating  my own thing. I shrugged.

When the maid finally open the big door.

There!

I saw auntie hugging a familliar body figure. When they saw me she stop and went near me 'Yibo' the other man said more likely a whisper.

I was right, it was zhan. He's crying I can see that, his eyes are swollen, tears falling non-stop again from his eyes.
.
.
.
.

'Yibo, my son, finally you came'

"A-auntie? y-you know him?" Yibo asked to the woman who break their hug and turn her daze to the young man behind her and smile.

" Yes, he is my son, A-zhan"

After what the young man have heard he felt weak a little, he don't know why but the way the woman said "son" make him realize something.

Zhan stood up from where he sits and...

" Mom? why he's here?!" still tears flow down from his cheeks.

Mrs. Xuan/Xiao just smile she knew already what was happening since she discovered something that connected by the two young man.

"Honey... He. He's the one who will help-" Mrs. Xiao didn't finish her words when zhan talked out loud.

"No! Why? He's not even involved here! Also mom! didn't I told you this matter should be kept!? No one should know about this situation! Even the police or whoever it is!" he shout and went upstairs, the maids and servants where too scared to approach him.

Mrs. Xiao's eyes went wide when she heard those words from his angelic son. This was the first time she heard zhan to get mad even went out loud enough to see he's not on his right mind.

She turn and looked at the other man 'I will be back yibo, just wait can you?' she ask then goes up.

"Zhan calm down I asked him to be here to help us, since you decided not to tell anyone about this matter"

'No!'

*slam the door*

Everyone heave a sigh.

On the other hand yibo was still in process he don't know what to do next.

"Auntie I need to go now...also I'll send someone to help with you. I'll talk to mom too at this matter maybe they can help you" he said then show respect at her before he leave.

__________at zhan's room________

A sob and cries can be heard from his room. Everyone was so worried at his sudden reaction even his mom don't know how to help him.

Mrs. Xuan decided to knock on the door but no answer, she noticed the door wasn't lock so she went inside.

"zhan I went inside... I noticed your room wasn't lock up so-" she explain but didn't continue when the young man ask her.

'Mom? why he?'  he asked still those tears wasn't gone enough.

"why? is there a problem? I knew it already don't hide from us"

Mrs. Xuan said making the younger to look at her with a question eyes. She laugh as she saw those reaction from his son.

"Zhan even if you didn't tell us. I will know it, no matter what happened. He's the father right? No wonder that boy look like him when he's still a child. He even sleep here when his parents are busy... You're still a baby when he got here so maybe you still don't know" she explained thinking about the 2yrs old boy who once visited at her house everyday since the boy's nanny always back out at his behaviour because his parents went to vacation without him.

Zhan can't help but cry over again.

"No I can't, mom please do something...I-I cant live without my baby I'll die" he said, while Mrs. Xuan just smile and embraced her one and only zhan... She smile and tears starts to fall down from her eyes. She's hurting
thinking and seing her zhan crying over and over again. She felt what her zhan feel, she's a mother and she knew it would only hurt to her zhan.

Thank you for reading