21

.
.
.
.

"sir we search all over the place...but we couldn't find any details" One of the police investigator said.

'find all! Don't leave any single piece of that killer!...How dare he!" Yibo shout then punch the wall. It left the blood over.

On the middle of their searching one of the investigator found a piece of sheet of paper. He pick it and came towards him.

"Mr.wang we found something" he said then the latter grab the paper, he open it.

While reading the paper one of the police scream, then landed at the floor. They immediately came towards the lying man. Only to found out there's another men wearing mask.

'what the- who are you?' yibo said while pulling his gun out of his coat slowly. The mask man just laugh and "you would never leave with your two kids and wife" the mask man said

Yibo being himself and not on his right mind click the gun and let the mask man die. After confirming the man had no breath he ask one of the police,he would like to handle the case from now on.

The police just left shock after what they saw. He didn't even let the mask man ran or fight with them. "Just how fierce he is" the police man whispered, yibo who heard it just smirk 'No one should dare to touch my family...If that happened I'm afraid... they would die' he said then drag the dead body of the man.

At Zhan's whereabout:

"Mom any news?" he asked

'no, there is still no news yet" his mom answer.

Zhan stand up from where he is, and for the last time, touch the ground and kiss it. ''Mommy will see you... soon together with your brother" He said then wipe his remaining tears.

"I will the one who need to finish this"

He pick up his phone then dialed the number. "what's wrong?" the other man on the phone asked, ' I-I want to meet you' zhan said while swallowing down his pride "saying the truth is not my motivation...those two are my only happiness" he thought while clenching his fist " I am bussy" the man on the phone said.

'I want to tell you something!'
.
.
.
// at wang's mansion:

"mommy...he-he doesn't want me to be his daughter" Yan cried while hugging her big teddy bear. She couldn't stop thinking the way the latter just leave him and didn't look back at the same time.

'young mistress,please calm down...stop crying, your dad would be worried for you' one of the nanny said but was stop by the familliar figure who came in.

"Young master" the servant great together with the other, also the nanny.

"what happened? Why she's crying?" yibo asked to the old woman, which the old woman answer carefully.

'S-sir she wanted to be with Mr.Zhan' she said.

Yibo heard the name zhan he immediately coax the little one and carry her towards her room.

"daddy I want him...please marry him and let him be my mom. I only want him" Yan said still crying. Yibo who heard what his daughter said, smile a little and rub Yan's forehead

'you might be sick or sleepy huh?...sleep now don't think about trashy things. I have important things to do' he said and tried to put her crying daughter,

"daddy I really want him...he even said I look like his missing son"

'what?' he asked, hearing look alike to her daughter, he immediately go down stairs and left the little one at her room. He drove fast as he can and dialed the number 'hello, let's meet now'