23

'What do you mean? You don't want to see your son?'

"No! I don't want anyone sees him! Now stop the car! " he shout.

Yibo stop the car and unbuckled his seatbelt, he saw zhan unbuckled his seatbelt too and open the car door then goes out.

'The heck! Zhan! What are you doing? It's raining!' Yibo said while covering his head

"leave me alone! I don't need you! Leave!"

'zhan what was happening to you?" Mr. Wang asked which the younger one replied

"leave! It's all because of you! I don't want to see you anymore!" zhan said bursting into tears while raining, his clothes are already wet due to rain drops, same as yibo himself.

They look at each other as if they trying to know what the other young man wants

'look, if you don't want me to go with you...then, fine I won't...but I need to go to that hospital too' Mr. Wang said, then came forwards to his car, get inside then drive. He left zhan at the street while raining.

Zhan burst into tears while left on the road it was dark since they decided to take a shortcut before. He laugh and play with the rain. A 5 years old child who never experience rain drops before. That's what he is now.

"shame, fool, pity, what next? A weirdo? Hahahhaha...you think I am fool?! That because of you this is what your son gone through! Because of your stupid and shameless grandma!...hahaaha...do you think I didn't know! She's the reason why my son is missing! Fool!...what did I do to let me suffer?  zhan asked to himself while clenching his fist due to anger and mixed of sorry.  He was sorry after all what he said to the older one. He was trying to help him but he refused because he's afraid. Afraid what will happen next.

There is a certain day, he recieved a call. He didn't waste such time knowing it's one of the investigators.

"Any news about him?" he asked the caller

'beauty who gave you a permission to get a genes from the Wang, huh?' the caller sarcastically answer leaving the other confused.

Zhan didn't know who it was,so he decided he to end the call, but then one certain voice he heard. "zhui-zhui" he saidwhispering to himself

"where is my son! Where did you hide him?" zhan asked while burning into anger.

The kidnapper has the audacity to call him and mock at him? Pathetic! He said in his mind

The caller didn't waste such time too, so he gladly answer

'then carry my genes too, I'm sure our son must be more handsome than you and that guy' he said, zhan really want to tore the caller face and punched him uncountable,

him? Is he nuts? More likely your face must be a shell of crab! Zhan said to himself while holding his anger

He then asked a question again. " cut that mind of yours! Where did you hide my son! Tell me!" he asked, then the latter answerd again 'fine fine, I will, I will, but first in one condition' the caller gladly said, raising his one finger at the air and dancing while seing the scence he wanted to do.

Zhan didn't asked anything, he wanted to see his son now. So he asked the weird caller "tell me what it is? I am willing to give" he said, the caller just gigled at the other line, jumping like a monkey, but still those scence that he imagined was there,

youre finally mine! The caller said in his mind.

" ok. What if I tell you...uhm...that guy's grandmom took your son?" the caller said. Zhan who's standing straight fold like a ball (not literary) his soul left to his body. He couldn't believe what he just heard.