29 (edited)

At last, zhan together with his son sizhui finally move out from the mansion. Sizhui bid goodbyes to his grandparents since they wouldn't meet for the time being until the problems get solved. Zhan kinda sorry for what he did, his son and his parents just reconciled and see again after 4 years and months spending on paris. He wanted to go back but knowing his son still need to know his father well being and the way sizhui keep asking where did his dad go or where is his whereabouts, he doesn't have a choice but to stay out from the danger for a time until he is ready.

The apartment was not that big but still can fit a family of 4. Sizhui all the way ran upstairs to see each 2 rooms, the other one is a master bed room while the other was just fit for him and his son if ever they wanted to sleep together.

"sizhui! Once you are done go down okay?" he shout

'okay mama!' sizhui shout back, zhan just laugh while listening to his little son's feet that keeps making a sound while looking there and to the other side. Slowly that smile fade a way an instance when he saw his first ultrasound picture. The day he found out he was pregnant with that man child and him being a mother of two.

While he was on a verge of crying unknown to him a big and beautiful pair of round eyes looking at him worriedly 'mommy...don't cry, I am still here...sister will be mad and sad if she saw you crying' sizhui said then hug the crying zhan.

"No I wasn't...I-it's just something came up to my eyes...that's all okay?...I am fine...see?" he replied then put a smile on his face like it was nothing.

The pain he felt 4 years ago, came back and that was he fear the most, because if that happened then he don't know how to protect and act fine infront of his only living child.

Zhan and sizhui ended up cleaning and transferring their clothes to the cabinets and eat a dinner together, this time zhan cook for his son because this passing days he didn't had a courage to cook.

While Xiao Zhan was still doing the dishes he called sizhui for help but when he didn't get a reply he started to worry. He decided to check his son's condition only to find his asleep son on the floor while hugging his big teddy bear. He chuckled abit then pick up his sleeping son carefully not to awake him and goes upstairs.

He laid his son down and tucks him on the blanket then give a goodnight kiss to his forehead.

------//-----

After yibo give his final instructions he immediately goes out on that abandoned house. He drive fast and stop when he saw an open bar.

That night he decided to get drunk, maybe this time it can help him to ease his madness and pain.

"More! Give me more!" he shout at the bartender which trembled a bit but get back to his sense 'S-sir...I-i am sorry...you're already drunk' the bartender explained and expected the man to leave with peace or sleep off but instead of an answer. Wang Yibo pick up his phone and look up at the bartender face then smirk

 Wang Yibo pick up his phone and look up at the bartender face then smirk