10• The Jeagers

Start from the beginning

Akame: "It's not his fault. There's a big weight difference between Leone and me."\

Letting out a collective gasp, Tatsumi, Lubbock and Mine was taken by surprised of what Akame had just said

Letting out a collective gasp, Tatsumi, Lubbock and Mine was taken by surprised of what Akame had just said. Seconds later, Leone had gotten off of Lubbock's back and tried to punch the head of the monotone assassin but was caught by Hiro who was now awake as he moved Akame away from Leone using his other arm.

Mine: "How...? You were unconscious a while ago."

Hiro: "Don't ask questions on what you won't understand kid."

Najenda: "You're all here."

Letting go of Leone's fist, Hiro and the others turned their attention to Najenda who just spoke up.

Tatsumi: "What's with all the bags...?"

Najenda then explained the situation and to where she was going.

Tatsumi: "You're travelling to the Revolutionary Army's Headquarters?"

Najenda: "I'm delivering the three Teigus we confiscated from the Three Beasts."

Tatsumi: "...That Ax is wicked heavy, though."

Najenda: (picks up Belvaac with relative ease) "Oh. This old thing? Look. I can't use it as a weapon, but I cam still transport it."

Tatsumi: (whispering) "Is the boss a super-human?"

Lubbock: (whispering) "Duh, she's an ex-general. Didn't you know?"

Najenda: "Take care of things for me while I'm away, Akame. The focus of your strategy is 'work together'!"

Akame: (nods with a straight face) "Yeah, I think I've got it."

Tatsumi: "Hey! How apathetic! Are we going to be okay!?"

Lubbock: (Chuckles) "That's her way of saying she'll get the job done."

Najenda: "While I'm at HQ, I'm also hoping to pick up a few new members. Though I don't have high hopes......of securing many battle-ready recruits."

Tatsumi: (looks down) "...I'm sorry... I'm always so weak."