Epilogue

*Teddy wakes up after a comfortable sleep when he hears a knock at the door*

Teddy:- Hello?

Harry:- Can...can I come in? Please?

Teddy:- The door's open, Harry... *Harry enters with a tray topped with a cloth*

Harry:- I brought some dinner. It's not much, you know, we just got here and Ginny didn't had much time so...

Teddy:- It's alright, it'd be better than their food anyway.

Harry:- *visibly slumps at the mention of the death eaters* I- uh...never mind. Let's just not talk about it right now? You really need to eat.

Teddy:- *nods* Yes...the problem is- My right hands a bit—

Harry:- Are you injured?! *Keeps the tray at bedside table and looks at Teddy's hand* Did those pieces of shi

—I mean, did they hurt you? Why didn't you tell me? I would have—

Teddy:- No... honestly Harry, I was, well locked in the basement but they had me bound in a chair for long time...so my hand feels stiff.

Harry:- *looks murderous but sighs* Well, Thankfully my hands are perfectly okay...

Teddy:- Hey... I'm not letting you feed me!

Harry:- Oh. *Tries not to look sad* I'll get Ginny then.

Teddy:- No! I mean...*hair turning red* I'm a big boy... I can eat by myself! *falls in awkward silence*

Harry:- *laughs* Of course you're a big boy Teddy...Very brave and strong one indeed, but no matter how old you are, pain comes and tries to harm you, weaken you...but if you're lucky enough, your family is going to help you out of the situation, even if you don't want their help. Because that's what families are for, to help you no matter what the situation is... you can always let your guard down in from of  your family, right?

Teddy:- But-but I don't have a big family like Albus!!! He has sooo many cousins, aunts, grandfather!!! And-and- parents!

Harry:- *sighs* Oh Teddy... sometimes I see you and feel like Remus's soul latched upon you after his demise. *Smiles* He was a very brave man, probably the best occulumens after Snape...he had an ability to be happy and keep going whilst keeping his pain away from the ones he loved. *A pause* He thought of himself as a monster for being a werewolf.

Teddy:- *gasps* What? That's ridiculous!!! He was not a-a-a monster!

Harry:- Precisely. But he had been alone almost whole his life, and like me, decided to think that sharing your problems to somebody who cares about you is like burdening them... But what you must know is, Remus learned to share when he had you. He understood that, by sharing your problems with somebody he could trust, he was making them happy.

Teddy:- *smiles fondly*

Harry:- *kneels down so that he's at eye level with Teddy* Likewise Teddy, it's time for you to learn that you're not alone... Family isn't about blood-relations; it's the feeling that you belong with someone...those people who you love and expect to love you back. It's about creating home... for home is not bricks and beams...it is made up of love and dreams.

Teddy:- *eyes brimming with unshed tears* Gran told me that once...

Harry:- *nods* Your family; your home...will always welcome you and shelter you from the storms—every kind of storms. Teddy, you...are and will be, until the very end, a part of our family...of your family. No blood or facial resemblance could change that, not now, not ever.

*Teddy abruptly hugs Harry very tightly and an unspoken understanding passes between them*

Teddy:- *pulls apart* I'm sorry...I never meant—