Chapter 12- Mystery behind the mask.

Harry:- As far as I'm aware, the last Pettigrew died over a decade ago.

Lea:- If you're talking about Peter Pettigrew, then true...he died years ago- But I'm  not my dad, am I? I—

Ginny:- Your dad?

Lea:- Yes...my dad. During the Halloween of 1981, my mother died giving birth to me. My dad, he kept me as a secret for years. Nobody knew, except my grandmother. She raised me when he was away — cowardly hiding in his animagus form...not even once did he visited me, as a kid I was told he died after Sirius Black murdered him- I, of course, didn't knew about his animagus form and continued living with my grandmother as an orphan where I was told how brutally Sirius Black killed him. I sought revenge and instead of joining Hogwarts, I started training under Dolohov...He taught me the Dark Arts and Defence and soon I was a perfect candidate for a death eater, even better than my dad. When Sirius Black escaped, I was thrilled...but after that my dad showed up. I was—for a better word—flabbergasted. Everything changed.

Hermione:- Assuming you joint Voldemort, why weren't you at the Battle of Hogwarts?

Lea:- I was merely seventeen during the war. As much I hated my dad for being a coward, his death at Malfoy manor hit me hard. I was alone, completely... So I never cared about Dark Lord's fall or The-Chosen-One's victory. I had one thing in my mind... Harry bloody Potter, murdered my dad, my last family member. I waited...waited till you had a family and I wanted to murder them in front of you so you knew how it felt.

Harry:- *raising his wand at his throat* You're a fool to think that I didn't knew how it felt to have no family. And you would have been dead if you had touched any of them.

Lea:- It was worth it, everything I did was worth to see you helpless.

Ron:- Was it though?

Evanna:- Well enough of dramatic back stories, enjoy your amazing future in Azkaban. Incarcerous! *Magical ropes bind him*

Lianna:- Honestly, you wasted your entire life...for this.

Harry:- I'd even feel bad for you if you hadn't  kidnapped someone who I'd even kill for.

Evanna:- He means me for your information.

Harry:- I- what?

Evanna:- *faking a gasp* Am I not worth killing for Harry?

Lianna:- Haha- told you I was his favourite twin...He means me.

Harry:- What? No.

Ron:- *laughs* Losers- He means me, right Harry?

Harry:- Er- No.

Ginny:- You're so naive Ronald, how can you all me even an option against me?

Harry:- I...Gin...not that I don't love you or anything...but I wasn't talking about you either-

Ginny:- *glares* Who are you —

Hermione:- Honestly guys, have you all lost your brain... You guys weren't  even properly kidnapped!

Harry:- *sighs out of relief* Yeah...well I was talking about Teddy- He means everything to me and—

*Teddy breaks from Ginny's grip and run towards Harry, hugging him tightly.*

Harry:- *gets stunned for a minute* I- *smiles widely and hugs him back* Teddy, you go with Ginny back to home- I'll be there in an hour, I promise you okay? Then we'll  have loads of chocolate and have a long conversation, alright? Go on.

Teddy:- No! I want to be with you!

Harry:- I'll be there I promise... I have to escort these bad men to Azkaban right? Come on, go to Ginny.