Chapter 10:- A Haphazard Situation.

After what seemed like hours, Harry, Ron and Hermione wake up to find themselves in dark cellar without their wands.

Ron:- Bloody hell, where are we?

Hermione:- Oh thank god Ron! You're here. Harry, you too! Are you both alright?

Harry:- Yeah...I don't understand—Lianna stunned me?—us? I-don't- but how come we got unconscious?

Hermione:- I think they—Evanna and Lianna—used sleeping charm or more commonly known as bewitched sleep after they had stunned us. But-I don't understand....*Ron and Harry joins in* Why?

Evanna:- We can explain if you don't yell at us. . .

Harry:- *Noticing Evanna, Lianna and Ginny in the cellar beside them* Evanna? Ginny?

Lianna:- I'm here too, you know?

Ron:- Would you mind explaining why the hell did you stunned us and chucked us in this prison? And why the heck would you put yourself in the prison too?

Evanna:- It's not like that Ron! We'd never do that you know?

Ron:- Sorry to disappoint you, but you just did!

Lianna:- That was not us! We were not even aware of that—

*Hermione gasps dramatically*

Hermione:- Did the Death Eaters do this?

Ron:- Blimey—you don't reckon it was Polyjuced Evanna and Lianna?

Lianna:- No no... It was us only.

Harry:- The Imperius Curse?

Evanna:- Yes...

Harry:- For god's sake you both! I personally taught you how to fight it off and—

Lianna:- Harry we don't know...We didn't even realised we were under The Imperius Curse, it was- it was different...it felt different.

Harry:- What do you mean?

Evanna:- We don't know, we don't know... but we can tell what happened. I- just remember. . .

Flashback before they came to the grocery store:

*Ron apparates from there and comes back after five minutes with multiple crack sounds.* 

Evanna:- *walking to the grocery store* So this is it...right guys?

*No response*

Evanna:- *getting inside the store and hissing* You guys are dead or what?

Someone:- Petrificus Totalus!

*Evanna jams at her place*

Evanna:- God damn you! *Thinking to herself*

Someone:- I GOT SOMEONE!

Antonin:- Ah...who is it?

Someone:- She's under the Disillusionment Charm, I heard her voice talking.

Antonin:- Are there others?

Someone:- There are- but they're outside still...I think she came in to check or something.

Antonin:- Very well then-

Confundo! You'll not try to resist the Imperius curse! Imperio! Get the others inside, trick one of them to the staff only room. Rennervate!

*Evanna nods and goes back to the others*

                            *      *      *