Chapter 9:- The Locket.

Hermione:- Well. . . You all know I had given Teddy an enchanted picture of Lupin and Tonks which he carries in his locket... If Teddy opens that locket, the locket would be connected to the mirror I have at home... As soon as it's connected, I'll hear him saying everything he says to Lupin and Tonks! I've enchanted this, I know it's invading someone's privacy, but, because I wanted Teddy to share things with the picture of his parents and if he needs something we could give him, or his problems which we could solve. Remember the day he told the pictures that he misses them so I informed you all to check on him? It just works like two way mirror!

Ron:- But you know what that means?

Ginny:- We can trace Teddy!

Evanna:- We can talk to him and find out his location!

Lianna:- But. . .

Ron:- What? I think it's brilliant—

Harry:- I know. . .but Lianna means that how'll we get him to open the locket! We don't even know the time when he'd-he'd open the locket!

Hermione:- We'll figure that out Harry! We at least have a way to communicate with Teddy!

*        *         *

The following day, The Potters are at Ron and Hermione's house, planning for Teddy's rescue.

Evanna:- So this is the mirror that's connected to Teddy's locket?

Hermione:- Yes. . .I seriously can't stress my mind into thinking how we'll get Teddy to open the locket!

Ginny:- Oh Hermione. . .So can't we, but we've got to do something quickly Teddy—

Harry:- *Pacing throughout the room* IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS! THREE DAYS! TEDDY THERE- HE WOULD BE WAITING! HUNGRY, THIRSTY, WEAK AND-AND WHAT AM I DOING!

Lianna:- Well guess what? We've been working to find where Teddy is!

Harry:- Remus- Tonks, they- THEY WOULD BE SO ANGRY WITH ME! HOW AM I GOING TO-TO ANSWER THEM!

Evanna:- Mate your not going to die right now...Now if you'll focus on a way to get Teddy and die trying,  Remus and Tonks would probably forgive you.

Harry:- *pacing quickly* What are- what should I do- Oh come on!!!

Lianna:- Can you please shut up? I'm trying to concentrate!

Harry:- YOU DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE—

Ginny:- Shh! SHH!

Evanna:- What? AND YOU! WE'LL TALK TO YOU HOW WE—

Ginny:- SHH! CAN'T—

Evanna:- —WANT AND I DON'T CARE

Harry:- CAN'T YOU SEE I'M NOT—

Hermione:- SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! JUST SHUT UP! *Everyone silence themselves*

Evanna:- Eh... Hermione?

Ginny:- Can't you hear the sniffling sound?

They all see the mirror and find Teddy's bloodshot brown eyes staring into it.

Everyone:- TEDDY!

Teddy:- Huh?

Harry:- T-Teddy can you hear us?

Teddy:- Dad? Mum? Is-is that you? I'm hallucinating—

Evanna:- Teddy it's us! We're real! Harry is here too!

Teddy:- *gasps* please-please be real not my imagination!

Hermione:- Oh Teddy we're real—we really are! I know it's stupid to ask—but are you alright Ted? Did they-did they hurt y-you?