Chapter 8- Moving on.

As the morning arrives Harry wakes up after a horrible night of sleep as the overthinking got the best of him. Thinking of how Teddy was, if he was safe? was he safe? Did the death eaters do anything to him? And much more horrible thoughts. He got up from bed and headed towards St. Mungo's.

*He sees a healer exiting from Hermione's ward*

Harry:- Madam Clarke? How's Hermione?

Madan Clarke:- She will be okay, she just needs time also she has been drinking a lot of potions to help her heal.

Harry:-  I understand... Can I meet her?

Madam Clarke:- Yes you can but she's  asleep now.. Mr Weasley is there with her too right now

Harry:- Thank you

As he enters he sees Ron beside Hermione's bed reading a book

Harry:- Hello mate how are you doing?

Ron:- I'm good... Just a bit tired from the lack of sleep but on the bright side look at Hermione! She's much better than yesterday

Her bruises are going away.. T-there are

m-many more.. But they'll be fine... And I sent Ginny home to the burrow she's with the kids right now probably.

The lump in Ron's throat gets worse as he talks about Hermione.. Seeing her in the hospital bed not knowing how long it will take her to recover makes him feel horrible as he thinks that it was his fault.

Harry notices the pain in Ron's voice but couldn't think of saying anything comforting to him, also he doesn't want him to feel worse.

Harry:- She'll be fine Ron.... Madam Clarke said she just needs time and she'll be ok in a Matter of time. Anyways I'm going to leave to the place the accident happened there must be something there that we might have missed.

Ron:- I'll come with you.

Harry:- No Ron after what has happened to Hermione you can't risk your life too.

Ron:- Harry you know that's bullsh** I'm coming with you and that's final.

Harry:- But- he sighs as he knows there's no use in further argument

Let's go.

They both apparate to the location after exiting St. Mungo's

Harry:- let's start. Look for objects that look suspicious and please be careful

They start looking around the places they might have missed a few days ago.

Ron:- Harry... I think I've got it... It's a Keychain.. And  it's right beside the trap that 'mione fell into... *Levitates the keychain using his wand.*

Harry:- So this is it. The object that arse must have cursed.. and as Hermione touched this, it cursed her!

Ron:- You mean like the one Katie Bell touched in our sixth year?

Harry:- Exactly! Thank Merlin it's not the one like Dumbledore had touched, it could have...never mind, are you sure there isn't anything else?

Ron:- yes I'm pretty sure we've looked everywhere.... But Harry.. Teddy.. We've got to find him soon.

Harry:- Yes Ron I know... But for now we have to take this to everyone and see what we can make out of it.

Ron:- Yeah okay.

*they both apparate back to St. Mungo's*

*as they enter they see Ginny in the lobby*

Harry:- Ginny! how is everyone? Is everyone fine at the Burrow? How are the kids? Is mum alright? How-