Chapter 2- The Party at 12 Grimmauld Place

*As the morning arrived in the house of Andromeda Tonks she went ahead to her grandsons room and found him sleeping peacefully in his bed. She went inside and gently tried to wake him up.*

Teddy:- 5 more minutes please gran!!! (he snuggles into his pillow)

Andromeda:- Teddy-bear... its already 8 A.M, you can't waste your whole day sleeping, can you?

Teddy:- Common grannn please!!! For the sake of Merlin!

Andromeda:- Oh ok then... I'll put the chocolate pancakes in the trash and make you raisin oatmeal later. (Gets up and turns to leave with a knowing smile)

Teddy:- Ughh finee! You got me there... coming in ten minutes!

*While doing his breakfast, Teddy hears a familiar knock sound on the kitchen window. He finds an owl, and takes the letter out of his claws* The letter read as follows:-

Dear 'dromeda,

Our lovely sister-in-law, Ginerva Molly Potter decided to give birth to our little nephew yesterday without our consent. So to celebrate our absence during his actual birthday...I and Evanna are hosting an exciting party at our home, The Grimmauld Place. We would be honoured if you and Teddy join us tomorrow at 6 p.m. and stay back till dinner! Your presence will be highly awaited.

Yours Lovingly,

Lianna Potter

Teddy:- Gran! Look an invitation from Lianna!

Andromeda:- Let me see... (Reads the letter)

How fascinating! You'll come along won't you dear?

Teddy:- Obviously!

Andromeda:- Fantastic then, I'll get your clothes ready till afternoon.

Teddy:- Thanks Gran!

*In the evening, Teddy Lupin gets ready in his blue T-shirt and black jeans and he's standing in front of a mirror, trying to see which hair colour should he wear to the party.*

Teddy:- (Turning his hair blue) Hmm... This looks cool! Let me adjust my nose!

Teddy:- (accidentally changing it to a pig snout for the first time) Oh my!

Teddy:- Isn't this the one Ginny was talking about? My MUM! SHE USED TO DO THIS! Oh Merlin !! I learnt it!!!

Teddy:- (Changing his nose back to normal and then again to pig snout) Not just learnt it!! I perfected it!! Merlin's!! Harry and Ginny would bee soo impressed! I'll show it first to them only after Gran!! GRAN!! Gran!! Look!!

Andromeda:- What happened dear, everything alright?? (Rushing in)

Teddy:- Everything is great but look at my nose!! (turns it into a pig snout and back)

I can do what mum used to do!!

Andromeda:- What? Oh!!! (smiles) That's fantastic dear; Dora would have been so proud! (hugs Teddy lightly)

Teddy:- I'm soo happy!! I'm going to show everyone tonight!

Andromeda:- Well in that case, let's get going. You look so adorable!

Teddy:- Thank you gran! Let's get going!

*Meanwhile at 12 Grimmauld place*

Evanna:- When are they coming? It's 6:30 already! (Fixing her long auburn hair)

Lianna:- When was the last time, Harry ever came on time? Or anyone in that case, no one usually comes on time! (Arranging plates on the table)

Evanna:- That's so true though! I bet Ginny is still fussing with Harry whether she should wear a dress or a simple top.