Chapter 9:- The Locket.

Start from the beginning

Teddy:- N-no no Hermione! They didn't! They've-They've chucked me in this creepy room-it's really— really scary o-over here!

Ginny:- Oh Teddy! Calm down dear please. . . we've got something very important to talk to you. Just hear us out please? *Teddy sniffles and nods in agreement*

Lianna:- Where are you Teddy?!

Teddy:- I-I don't know! They apparated me to St. Paul Cathedral and then the masked Death Eater took my bracelet and threw it in a weird place and w-we came to this b-basement.

Harry:- Now Teddy! Keep calm I know it's hard but—keep calm and hear me out alright? This locket of yours is connected to our mirror! Hermione will be keeping watch of the mirror and talk to you! I'm coming there to get you—

Hermione:- Don't be silly! We'll all go! Besides we have Aurors who'll take no time in finding out their hideout and catch them all—

Ron:- Hermione don't you think—

Teddy:- NO! DON'T! I heard them saying that they've put some spies or something at the Ministry of Magic and they-they would know if Aurors would come—

Hermione:- Spies at the Ministry? But-how how—

Ron:- Hermione it's not the question of how! The spy would know if we go there and call Aurors for the lookout for Teddy. *There comes a long pause*

Lianna:- AHA! *Looks at other's scandalized faces* Sorry...err—I got a plan! Hear me out. Me and Evanna being an auror, we're going to leak at the Ministry that Hermione, you're at St. Mungo's, and critical—

Ginny:- How do you mean?

Lianna:- See The Daily Prophet would already know in some days or so but right now if we leak the information, the reporters from Daily Prophet will bombard the Ministry with questions and the spy would know too that we're with Hermione.

Hermione:- But what if they go to St. Mungo's for questioning—

Evanna:- Oh don't worry about that Hermione! I'll talk to Madam Clarke to reserve one ward and if they go there she'll tell that it's only for family visitors and that you really are critical there.

Ginny:- Brilliant! So that's it. Evv and Lian you both go and do that right now! I'm gonna visit Mum's house and tell her everything about Teddy and we all would go then to Teddy's rescue!

Harry:- What do you mean 'we'? Yes, you go there and you stay there! I'll go with Ron and Hermione to Teddy—

Evanna:- *glaring at him* Do you want a vase smashed on your head? Teddy is everything to me, Liann and Ginny too! We'll come and no more arguing!

Ron:- I—

Ginny:- *picking up the vase* Ron I thought she said no more arguing!

Hermione:- *gulps* Yeah alright G-ginny! Relax you're coming!

Ginny:- Good and—WHAT ARE YOU BOTH WAITING FOR? Go to the ministry quickly!

Evanna and Lianna:- *bowing* Yes ma'am! *They rush out from the house*

Ginny:- *flips her hair back* I'm going as well. . .

Harry:- Come back quickly! Listen Ron and Hermione we need to. . .

*         *         *

Evanna:- Alright-We're done. Everyone at Ministry now knows Hermione is injured!

Harry:- Brilliant, now we should—

Ginny:- *entering in* —go quickly. Yes let's go!

Hermione:- Did you—?