Alternative Ending pt 1

This would be the other ending option. For this chapter 27 and 28 have not happened and will not.

The year begins to come to and end.

~~~<>~~~

Parties are always quite amusing.

Gryffindor is currently throwing a party for winning the final quidditch game of the year; and thus racking up enough wins to beat the other houses entirely.

You dance with Peter at the moment; you'd be with Tom, but parties 'aren't his things'.

You don't doubt he's thinking of some evil schemes.

You stop dancing immediately.

"Pete!"

"What?"

"Look!" You point behind him and he turns around.

Sirius had found his way onto Remus's lap. Apparently they had made up.

"Oh! Awesome!" Peter says, grinning.

"More like ew." You say, fully processing that your brother is currently making out with someone in front of you.

Peter snorts, "let's switch sides."

You nod your agreement as you both switch so you don't have to look at your brother whilst you dance with you friend.

~~~<>~~~

The last Slugclub party of the year.

Tom and you had gone together. Now he walks you back to your common room.

"I wonder whatever happened to Michael." You say suddenly, realizing you hadn't seen him around.

Tom frowns. "Who?"

"The Hufflepuff boy I was dancing with at Slughorn's party before Christmas break."

"Him? Was that truly his name?"

"Yes."

"Hm. Well, yes; I killed him."

You're surprised, "what?"

"Yes. He seemed to like you too much for my comfort."

"How dramatic of a response."

Amusement, "I wouldn't call it dramatic."

"Murder is sort of a harsh decision, but if you had believed that to be the best course... well you're wrong, but it's too late now."

~~~<>~~~

Regulus refused to stay with the Potters; scared to leave your parents. He instead will later spend his last two summers at Malfoy Manor with Tom Riddle.

He and James break up.

~~~<>~~~

James begins to date Lily near the end of the year; perhaps a better match? Perhaps not. You're unsure.

~~~<>~~~

Last year of Hogwarts (for you and I forgot which year it is)

You close your suitcase, done with Hogwarts finally. It had been a more lonely year as the majority of your friends had graduated.

You hadn't seen Tom once that year. Over Christmas break, Dumbledore had insisted that you go to the Ministry of Magic with him to meet some people there. Mentioning how you have such a bright mind and you ought to start looking at your future...

If only he knew where your future was going.