Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Shen Chu sat quietly in Song Lanzhou's co-pilot. She looked at the mirror in front of her, and her face was reflected without the slightest panic.

    In fact, his heartbeat was beating like a drum, for fear that Song Lanzhou would know the truth and give him the result.

    Song Lanzhou didn't hear what Shen Chu said in her heart, instead she was a little surprised that she was so quiet today.

    The evening breeze was blowing slowly, and Shen Chu kept looking out of the car window.

    None of these buildings gave her a very familiar feeling, and she attributed it all to her own memory of the original owner.

    At this moment, she especially hopes that she can travel back to that world. Although she has no money, she has a sense of belonging.

    In this world, even the body is not your own.

    [There is no effective way to die after searching the Internet later? 】

    In the quiet car, Song Lanzhou suddenly heard Shen Chu's words, which caused a lot of fright in his heart.

    Song Lanzhou drove the car to a quiet and uninhabited lake, and immediately stopped the car.

    "Get down."

    Shen Chu was still immersed in his own thoughts, when Song Lanzhou suddenly stopped and she almost hit the front.

    [Hey, why is it so sudden. 】

    The two stopped the car and stood quietly by the lake, which was completely different from the romantic scene described in the novel. Shen Chu felt a little cold around him, and even wanted to sneeze.

    [If I don't talk, I will catch a cold. 】

    "That..." The

    two said in unison, "You talk first..." The

    two did not expect the other to speak at the same time as themselves, and then the atmosphere returned to the initial embarrassment.

    "Sorry."

    Song Lanzhou didn't know what language to organize at this time, except for apologizing, he didn't know what to say to make up.

    Things have already happened, and it is useless to say more.

    【Why do you apologize again? What have you done, what have I done? 】

    Shen Chu's tone was a little impatient, she was really fed up with him stumbling about everything, and he didn't say anything when he asked him.

    Originally, my heart was blocked, but seeing him like this was even more blocked.

    Suddenly Shen Chu wondered if the male protagonist fell in love with someone else, felt very sorry for her, and wanted to break up the engagement with her?

    Immediately, she dismissed Song Lanzhou's opinion, and instead she hoped that Song Lanzhou would feel the words to terminate the engagement.

    "I..."

    "Cancel our engagement."

    Shen Chu waited for a long time for this sentence, and finally it came.

    It's just that she wasn't as happy as she thought, and she didn't set off firecrackers right away.

    A voice in his heart told Shen Chu that this sentence should be denied.