Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Starting the Mission

    "Cough cough." The old grandmother was a little embarrassed when she heard such straightforward words. She knew that she was already embarrassed red without even looking at it. She coughed twice and changed the subject, "It's not too late, you guys start the task."

    Besides, she really didn't want to let people go.

    According to the decoration of the house, the two simply divided the work.

    Yu Wan helped clean up the old man's bedroom and helped her clean the house.

    Shen Chu didn't pay attention at first, until when she went to wash the rag and passed by the bedroom door, she saw that Yu Wan's posture was a little weird.

    It looks like the legs are uncomfortable.

    Thinking of the medical kit she had in her suitcase, she explained to the grandmother and left here in a hurry.

    Fortunately, the grandmother itself is a tidy, and they do not need to clean the house.

    Yu Wan didn't pay attention to Shen Chu's departure, she kept her head swept on the ground until she heard the sound of the bedroom door closing suddenly, and then raised her head.

    It was Shen Chu who came in with a small box and closed the door.

    Yu Wan looked at Shen Chu in confusion, not knowing what she wanted to do.

    "I asked them to shoot elsewhere. There is no camera in the bedroom, so you roll up the left trouser leg." Shen Chu walked up to Yu Wan and squatted down to observe her trousers.

    Because Yu Wan was wearing a pair of black wide-leg trousers, there was nothing wrong with looking at it from a distance. Now, when she looked closely, she found that her left trousers had a dry area with some dirt that was hard to notice.

    Yu Wan was a little uncomfortable being stared at by Shen Chu, she pulled her left leg back and blocked it with her right leg: "I'm fine."

    "I don't believe it." Shen Chu stared straight at her Left leg, "Unless you let me take a look."

    Seeing that she couldn't hold her back, Yu Wan sighed helplessly and rolled up her trousers.

    A wound that cut through her calf was reflected in Shen Chu's eyes. Although the blood had dried up, seeing the length still made Shen Chu take a deep breath.

    "It just looks scary, but it's not deep." Seeing Shen Chu's appearance, Yu Wan couldn't help comforting her, "Look, it doesn't hurt at all."

    After she finished speaking, in order to prove what she said, Also poked the blood scab.

    As a result, she overestimated her ability to bear the pain, and the pain caused her face to wrinkle.

    Yu Wan's first reaction was, fortunately there is no camera here, otherwise the image would be lost.

    "You sit well." Shen Chu opened the medicine box, took out alcohol to disinfect her wound, and then wrapped her with gauze.

    "Don't get your wound wet for the past two days, and I'll change it for you tomorrow and the day after tomorrow." Shen Chu urged worriedly.

    Seeing the figure of Shen Chu packing up, Yu Wan shook her gauze-covered leg, and couldn't help but ask, "How did you know my leg was injured?"

    Could it be that she has a see-through eye?

    Shen Chu closed the lid and said to her, "I'm not blind, and I didn't notice it at first, but later, if I don't notice it again, I'm going to have a good eye treatment."