Chapter 16

Chapter 16 The Silent Combination

    It was still dark the next day, so the director team arranged for a female staff member to call Shen Chu up and ask her to wake up the others.

    With his messy hair, Shen Chu glanced at the time on the phone, it was only 4:30 in the morning.

    She looked to the left, and it was Shi Wei who woke up.

    At this time, she was already well-dressed, and when she saw Shen Chu woke up, she stood behind the photographer.

    I really don't know why she is so energetic, so busy so late and can get up so early without any sleepiness.

    Looking at the cameras surrounding her, Shen Chu felt that it was time to ask her brother to let him talk to the director about the salary cut.

    Why is waking someone up completely different from what she imagined! Shouldn't she have been notified first, with a chicken coop head on her head, she saw the camera facing her as soon as she opened her eyes.

    Fortunately, she was so tired last night that she fell on the bed and fell asleep without changing her clothes.

    Shen Chu accepted his fate and called out Yan Xi who was in the same room first.

    She walked to Yan Xi's bedside, looking at her sleeping face and couldn't bear to do anything.

    Shen Chu gently pushed Yan Xi's arm, Yan Xi felt that she immediately opened her eyes vigilantly, and she was relieved when she saw that it was Shen Chu, her face was slightly puzzled: "Chu Chu?"

    "We I'm going to gather."

    Yan Xi looked clear, nodded and said, "I see."

    Seeing this, Shen Chu went to call the others, and in front of Lin Jinyan and Ning Lu's house, Shen Chu just knocked politely. Knock on the door to make sure people in the house can hear it.

    After a while, the door was opened, and Lin Jinyan was still a little sleepy at this time: "Chu Lian?"

    "Going to gather, you go and call up Brother Ning Lu." The

    six packed up and went to the courtyard to gather.

    As usual, they were divided into three groups, but this time the groups were changed.

    This time, three lines were placed in the box, and each person was pulling a head.

    Drag to the same line as a group.

    She and Lin Jinyan, Qiao Ying and Yan Xi, Yu Wan and Ning Lu.

    Shen Chu held the other end of the line angrily, she just wanted to team up with Yan Xi, why is it so difficult.

    "You're so reluctant to let this thread go?"

    Lin Jinyan's words brought her back to her senses. Shen Chu immediately put the thread down and tried to find an excuse: "This thread feels weird to the touch, and I don't want to let it go."

    Lin Yi didn't dismantle her, but agreed with a smile: "I think so too."

    Yu Wan's expression was especially wonderful when she saw the person on the other end of her line.

    She tried to calm herself down, pulled the thread out of Ning Lu's hand, walked stiffly in front of the director, and asked word by word, "Director, can I change the team." The

    director tilted his head slightly, only to see the person behind Ning Yu made a gesture of please.

    It was rare to see Ning Lu begging for help.