Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Inner Thoughts

    They were right about one thing, he was indeed quite blind, he didn't see Shen Chu acting for so long, and he always thought she liked him.

    No, Song Lanzhou hurriedly shook his head and denied himself, he must have been hallucinating at that time.

    Yes, he was hallucinating, and Song Lanzhou comforted himself like this.

    Just as he was thinking, a reprimand drew Song Lanzhou's attention back.

    "Liang Nuan! How did you do things? You didn't see such an obvious mistake!"

    "If there is nothing wrong with me in the future, how can I explain it to President Song?"

    Song Lanzhou looked over, and it was a team leader in the planning department who was reprimanding a girl .

    The girl was bowing her head and sobbing softly.

    The girl wiped her tears and said, "I'm sorry for the team leader, I'll change it right away."

    Before the team leader could speak, the girl hurriedly ran out of the team leader holding the information, but accidentally fell and threw the information. In front of Song Lanzhou.

    [I haven't said how to do it yet, so why did Liang Nuan run away. Am I being too aggressive just now? 】

    The team leader hadn't finished thinking about it, she was a little worried when she saw Liang Nuan's sad look, and then saw the scene outside the door, she just felt that she was going to finish.

    Suddenly feeling a little unlucky, what's the matter?

    Before the girl turned upside down, Song Lanzhou stepped back and stayed away from the area.

    Seeing this, the girl hurriedly packed up the documents on the ground, and didn't dare to lift her head to apologize: "I'm sorry, Mr. Song, I didn't mean it." The

    team leader covered his face with a mask of pain, and then ran over in a hurry. He bowed to Song Lanzhou and said, "Mr. Song is good, I have disturbed President Song.

    " ]

    Then he turned his head and said to Liang Nuan, with a very stern tone: "Liang Nuan, what's the matter with you? If it goes on like this, just pack up and go!"

    [You may have made a mistake in planning because you didn't notice it, and as a result, such a thing happened. I really think you are helpless. I bet you will be fired once the internship period is over. 】

    Oh, it turned out to be the newly recruited intern.

    Song Lanzhou nodded towards the team leader, and made no statement about the situation in front of him.

    【Can't you help me? Wouldn't it be in vain for me to prepare so much? 】

    【Intentional mistakes, aren't all the novels able to attract the president's attention? ]

    [I made a mistake on purpose, and I was trained by the team leader for half an hour before waiting for you. Don't let me down. 】

    Song Lanzhou, who was about to leave, frowned and looked at her when he heard Liang Nuan's words.

    The other party seemed to be anxiously sorting out the information on the ground, but in fact he had been secretly looking at him.

    Song Lanzhou looked down and saw her small movements clearly.