Chapter 17

Chapter 17 In the Darkness

    Yu Wan lay down and closed her eyes, refusing to communicate with Ning Lu.

    Ning Yu also knew that staying here now would make her annoyed, so he poured her a cup of hot water from outside and put it on the bedside: "You rest now, I'll help aunt water the ground."

    Yu Wan still did not move, It was as if he hadn't heard her speak.

    Now it is strange to be a good person.

    Ning Lu didn't expect Yu Wan to forgive him so easily, he lifted the curtain to go out and continued to go to the ground.

    If the task is not completed, she may not be happy.

    When she noticed that Ning Yu had gone out, Yu Wan immediately sat up. She moved her legs and found that there was no problem at all.

    She's not staying here.

    As for the glass of water, just like Ning Lu, Yu Wan didn't even want to see it.

    So Yu Wan sneaked out while the doctor wasn't paying attention.

    It was still early, Yu Wan decided to go to Shen Chu and the others to go shopping.

    Anyway, she didn't want to see Ning Lu.

    "Chu Lian!"

    Seeing the two of them from afar, Yu Wan waved at them.

    Seeing that Yu Wan was alone, Shen Chu asked suspiciously, "Where's Brother Ning Lu? Why did you come here by yourself."

    Yu Wan obviously didn't want to mention him: "I don't know."

    After she finished speaking, she showed Shen Chu a look . Looking at his wrapped legs, he felt a little hated that iron was not made of steel: "I suspect that this place has a grudge against my left leg."

    "I was scratched a few days ago, and I was bitten by a snake today. Fortunately, it is not poisonous, otherwise you will be killed. You can't see me anymore."

    "Then sit down!" Shen Chu carefully supported her, but Yu Wan smiled and pushed her hand down, "I'm fine, so don't be so careful."

    "But..." Yu Wan paused, looked at Shen Chu pitifully     and said, "Could Chef Chu cook me more delicious food for my poor sake?" Wan quickly changed from being a socialist at the beginning to a little expert with an active atmosphere.

    "Definitely, get some more delicious food to make up for Wanwan." After Shen Chu finished speaking, he turned to look at Lin Jinyan, "Really? Chef Lin."

    Lin Jinyan replied, "Of course."

    "Wanwan Wan, wait here, we'll pack up and go back."

    Their task is nearing the end, and they can call it a day.

    "Okay."

    Yu Wan watched Lin Jinyan gently help Shen Chu to remove the weeds from her hair, she always felt a little pink bubbles when she looked left and right.

    It may be abrupt to say it, let's wait for them to get along slowly in the future.

    But since both of them are single, it shouldn't be a problem for her to sneak a little bit.

    Auntie didn't feel in the mood for this incident. She tidied up alone on the spot. When she looked up, she saw Ning Yun came back alone. She patted the ashes and asked, "lady, girl, is she all right?