Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Participating in Variety Shows

    Certainly not.

    Song Lanzhou thought, and for the first time broke Shen Chu's arm: "Let's talk about the marriage contract between us."

    "When we were both young, our parents made the marriage contract for us. Now that we are grown up, I want to hear it. Let me know what you think."

    Privately, Song Lanzhou didn't want to cancel the engagement.

    But if Shen Chu didn't want to, he didn't want to force her either.

    Song Lanzhou sat on the chair somewhat stiffly, waiting for Shen Chu to speak.

    His face was light and airy, as if he was asking Shen Chu's opinion, but in fact he was about to rip his hands out.

    【Great! 】

    Shen Chu patted the table and shouted inwardly, but he could only pretend to be very calm because Song Lanzhou was in front of her.

    【Do you want to cancel it? My efforts have paid off too quickly! 】

    【Could it be because he saw that something was wrong with me? 】

    When she heard Song Lanzhou say this, Shen Chu was slightly shocked. She was afraid that she would be exposed, so she quickly lowered her head, trying to prevent Song Lanzhou from seeing her strangeness.

    She is probably the female partner who is about to let the male lead break the engagement.

    Could it be that he has fallen in love with one of the three candidates now?

    But that's not something she should worry about as a supporting role.     She quickly adjusted her mood, raised her head and said, "

    What do you mean by brother Lanzhou? Of course I want to marry brother Lanzhou.     " "No, I don't like others."     "I just think that I will be more busy in the future and have no time to accompany you, for fear of delaying you."     "So I want to hear your thoughts."     Song Lanzhou clenched his hands tightly. To lift, of course, is good.

    【Can! I cite 10,000 in favor of the dissolution of the engagement! 】

    Even if Shen Chu agrees in his heart, his face is still very entangled.

    Neither of them spoke, and the room was very quiet for a while.

    After a long time, Shen Chu felt that the time was almost up, and his voice said with frustration: "Since Brother Lan Zhou said so, I just thought about it carefully, I actually think there is some gap between us, I don't want to delay you, why don't you..." .

    and many more? Shen Chu's eyes widened.

    The word "Release" seemed like the mute button had been pressed, and it couldn't come out of Shen Chu's mouth.

    what happened?

    Shen Chu didn't believe in evil and changed a few words.

    Void, break up...

    but I can't say anything.

    Song Lanzhou waited for Shen Chu to finish speaking, but she lost her voice halfway through.

    He looked at Shen Chu and found that her mouth opened and closed, but there was no sound, and her expression couldn't help but get a little worried.

    【why? Why am I speechless? 】 Song Lanzhou     waved

    her hand in front of Shen Chu after hearing this, trying to make her come back to her senses: "Chu Chu?"