Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Song Lanzhou suddenly thought that Li Bo told him today that many people in Beijing said that he didn't like Shen Chu, and they thought that Shen Chu was courting him.

    Only Song Lanzhou knew that this was not the case at all. He would choose gifts for Shen Chu carefully every festival, but it was always rumored that he had the grace to deal with her in order to save Shen Chu's face.

    Some people said that their original verbal engagement was nothing at all, so he carefully asked for the engagement banquet, and Song Lanzhou didn't let out a sigh of relief until the ring was put on Shen Chu's hand.

    He wouldn't say something nice, and seriously told Shen Chu at the banquet that he would definitely take good care of her.

    But no matter what he did, the outside world always said they were not optimistic about their relationship.

    He always thought that as long as Shen Chu still liked him, the outside world would let them talk.

    At this point, what if Shen Chu still wanted to propose to him to terminate the engagement.

    No one can live without leaving, but Song Lanzhou can't imagine what he would do if the two didn't have this engagement.

    Song Lanzhou never smoked, because Shen Chu didn't like the smell of cigarettes, but at this time he felt empty and wanted to light a cigarette.

    "Xu Xiao."

    Song Lanzhou dialed Xu Xiao's phone: "You can contact the lawyer tomorrow, I have something to look for."

    Xu Xiao, who had already fallen asleep, was woken up by a ringing sound, and the words he wanted to scold were already on his lips.

    After discovering that it was Song Lanzhou, he swallowed hard again.

    "Okay, Mr. Song."

    Xu Xiao hung up the phone, muttering and putting down the phone.

    I don't know what's bothering President Song, maybe he is looking for a lawyer to sue Ning Ya.

    Hearing the news of Mu Shen's arrest, Shen Chu jumped up with joy, and then she collapsed on the chair with a lifeless face.

    "What's going on here?"

    Shen Chu turned her head dejectedly and saw that it was Lin Jinyan coming over. She found that her image was not safe at the moment, she immediately covered her face, and said in a muffled voice, "I remember a sad thing."

    "Mu Shen was arrested, we Can I still watch 's variety show?"

    "Don't worry, Sister Chu Lian, you can tag him for the whole episode, and we won't be affected."

    Lin Jinyan kept his right hand behind his back until he walked in front of Shen Chu. Reach out to the front.

    It's a gift box in a minimalist packaging with some puffs inside.

    "I brought you some desserts, and your mood will definitely become very good."

    Seeing the logo on the gift box, Shen Chu immediately came to life: "A family of puffs! His store is very hard to buy, Brother Lin is really Thank you so much!"

    Look at this handwriting, this puff must be made by the store manager.

    His desserts are always more refined.

    Shen Chu used to sell out every time he went, or there was no dessert made by the owner.

    Although the desserts made by their chefs are also very good, the store manager made her even more memorable.