Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Absurd Dreamland

    After painting the welcome board, Shen Chu made a lot of price tags and painted a few simple animals on them.

    After finishing the decoration, Shen Chu and Yan Xi cleaned up the garbage.

    After they entered the room again, they saw Qiao Ying and Yu Wan looking at the welcome board. Qiao Ying nodded and praised, "Xiao Chu's paintings are pretty good."

    Yu Wan nodded in agreement. mutated the same.

    After a busy night for six people, the canteen finally became decent.

    At night, the sleeping room was successfully unlocked. When the room was divided, Shen Chu and Yan Xi were assigned to the same room.

    Restraining his inner joy, Shen Chu helped Yan Xi carry her luggage into the house and helped her lay out the quilt.

    Just when she was about to do something, Yan Xi stopped her.

    Yan Xi's heart was sweating, this Chu Lian was a little too enthusiastic.

    She felt that she couldn't resist, after all, she was only an 18th line! Can't make her so enthusiastic.

    Immediately, Yan Xi thought of another possibility, but she felt that she was being self-indulgent. If she said otherwise, she would be particularly embarrassed.

    "Chu..." Yan Xi helped her push the broken hair behind her ears, and pulled her to sit beside her bed, "You can call me Xiao Xi in the future, we are about the same age, I should be older than you, you don't You're so polite."

    Yan Xi actually called her Chu, and Shen Chu's heart was filled with joy, such a nice name.

    "Xiao Xi, in the future... just call me Chu Chu in the future." The idol was in front of him, and he still looked at her face to face, unlike in the daytime when she could just look at her and divert her attention.

    Shen Chu felt that her words were a little awkward, and she wished she could beat herself. What a good opportunity to show in front of her idol, she wasted it in vain.

    Yan Xi couldn't help laughing when she saw that she was a little embarrassed, and called her softly, "Chuchu."

    She had a gentle appearance originally, and the apricot eyes under Liu Ye's eyebrows looked at Shen Chu, making Shen Chu feel that she was like a sister next door.

    "Let's go to bed early, and we have to get up early tomorrow to go to town to buy goods." After Yan Xi finished speaking, he touched the top of Shen Chu's head.

    There are billions of little ones, and she just couldn't put it down.

    Shen Chu nodded, washed her face and went to bed without changing her face, until she covered her head with a quilt, the corners of her mouth grinned happily, if there was a mirror now, Shen Chu felt that her face must be twisted with excitement .

    She really wanted her brother to dig Yan Xi over to participate in the show with her every day, but she couldn't, Shen Chu regained her reason in time, she would only ruin all Yan Xi's previous efforts.

    Seeing that the quilt on the next bed was moving slightly, Yan Xi imagined the other party's happy appearance, and the smile on his mouth gradually expanded.

    It's silly to be so happy.

    Yan Xi's guess gradually became certain, and she must find a chance to talk to her.

    Just having this idea, Yan Xi had a nightmare after falling asleep.

    Early the next morning, Yan Xi suddenly woke up from her dream, with cold sweat on her forehead.