Chapter 14

Chapter 14 The Oolong Incident

    It was also that his brain was kicked by a donkey, and he insisted on letting Shen Chu participate in this show.

    It's okay if there's a misunderstanding, but if it's not a misunderstanding, it's a big deal.

    Thinking of Song Lanzhou, Shen Yu sent him a message symbolically.

    After all, it is Shen Chu's fiancé, Shen Yu intends to see his attitude, and if he can't, he will cancel the broken engagement.

    It's the 21st century, and I don't understand why my parents have to arrange a marriage. Isn't this a joke about Shen Chu's future happiness?

    Although Shen Chu was born with a minor illness, it was obviously a physical problem. As a result, a fake Taoist came to the family and said that Shen Chu's fate was not good, and he needed someone with a good fate to hold him.

    In the end, after several rounds, he made a marriage contract with the Song family.

    Shen Chu, too, started to agree with him on the front line, and only met with the son of the Song family, so he had to take the engagement to himself.

    What's the use of having a good-looking face? The city can pull out any one, which is not better than Song Lanzhou's icy wood.

    After the man woke up, he was questioned by the police. He killed him because he was going to deliver the knife to the pork shop in the market. He was afraid that it would be too conspicuous in his hand, so he put it in his arms.

    Asked the owner of the pork shop, he confirmed that the man was not lying.

    So everything is a misunderstanding.

    Yan Xi bowed her head and accepted a popular science criticism at the police station, and promised that she would never act impulsively in the future.

    She bowed deeply to the man lying on the hospital bed and decided to bear all his medical expenses.

    The man didn't get angry with Yan Xi, and only said, "You must watch it in the future."

    After resolving the conflict, everyone left the hospital, and the owner of the pork shop stayed behind to take care of the man.

    After confirming that everyone was gone, the boss's face immediately turned down. He turned his back to the hospital's camera and reprimanded the man: "Didn't you tell me to follow them? Why was it discovered? And that one What happened to the knife?"

    "Fortunately, I can react quickly, otherwise you will get into the game." The boss said angrily.

    The man smiled sheepishly, but did not dare to refute him.

    He didn't know what was going on, as if he was stunned, he took the knife with him when he was going out.

    But that woman was so observant that she found him.

    After Yan Xi came back, she was hugged by Shen Chu as soon as she entered the door.

    "Is Xiao Xi alright?"

    Facing Shen Chu's worried eyes, Yan Xi looked away embarrassedly: "It was a misunderstanding and accidentally hurt that person." The

    main thing is that what happened today has a high degree of overlap with last night's dream. , She was afraid that it would be like the dream, so she was a little over alert.

    "It's fine." Qiao Ying comforted, "That person has a knife, so you should be vigilant. If it's a bad person, we'll be finished today."

    Xiaoyan was really impulsive today, and the person who accidentally injured them must be Will make good compensation to others, try to meet his requirements.