17. Dinner at Cate's (pt 2)

⚠️a little bit of smut i guess...

Maggie: I'm sorry, but I have to head home... I wish I could stay longer with you... -she says, sounding genuinely disappointed.
Y/N: Tell your parents that you're staying at my house tonight!
Maggie: But... aren't you sleeping here tonight? -I wasn't entirely sure about the answer.
Cate: Yes, she is. -she answers for me- But I have more rooms, so you and Sandra can stay here tonight.
Sandra: I won't say no to that offer...
Maggie: Okay, I'm gonna call my dad. -she says, heading to the bathroom with her phone.
Cate: And you know there's no school tomorrow, right? -she asks, looking at me.
Y/N: What? Really? Why's that? I had no idea.
Sandra: I don't really know. The school took the day off without any reason.
Y/N: Oh, okay! I love it. -I say, laughing.
Maggie: What do you love? -she says coming back- My parents said yes, so I guess I'm staying... -she says shyly.
Cate: Perfect! Oh, and she loves that there's no school tomorrow and she didn't know it.
Maggie: You didn't know? You liar! We talked about it the other day, before Cate came to talk to you...
Y/N: I guess I wasn't really listening to you, sorry. -I say, laughing.
Cate: Come on! Let's watch a movie! What do you want to watch? -she asks, looking at me.
Y/N: Can we watch Miss Congeniality?
Maggie: Haven't you watched it like a thousand times?
Y/N: Yes, but you haven't, so you can't say anything.
Sandra: Sounds good to me, I really like it!

Already watching the movie

Cate didn't express any objections to the movie choice, so I assumed she was okay with it. We settled on the couch in the following order: Cate, me, Maggie, and Sandra. Since Cate had only two blankets, she gave one to Sandra and Maggie to share, while the other one was for both of us.

Currently, we're wrapping up the movie, and Cate's hand is on my inner thigh. Throughout the entire film, she's been playfully teasing me, which I enjoy, but it feels a bit awkward when we're not alone. My head is resting on her shoulder, and her head is resting on mine.

All of a sudden she moves her hand from my inner thigh to my center and I suddenly move making Maggie and Sandra look at me. I smile at them and they continue watching the movie. I look at Cate and she has a huge smirk on her face.

Y/N: Stop it! -I say to her ear.
Cate: Oh honey, I know you like it...
Y/N: Yes, but not now!

She starts rubbing my clit, I'm still with my pants on of course. It's so hard for me to stay quiet, so I just excuse myself and go to the bathroom. Cate follows me, excusing herself too.

In the bathroom

Cate: Who told you you could leave?
Y/N: I couldn't take it anymore...
Cate: You've been a very bad girl... A very, very bad, bad girl Y/N...
Y/N: Sorry, I just...
Cate: A sorry will not be enough, you will get punished for leaving -she has the biggest smirk on her face- tonight.
Y/N: Tonight? No! They're going to sleep here!
Cate: You will have to make no noise... -our lips are now almost touching.
Y/N: I accept my punishment but please just do it tomorrow when they leave. I don't want them to hear me, it would be too embarrasing...
Cate: But them being here and you having to be quiet is part of the punishment, honey...

After saying that, she kisses me. Not soft, but rough. I can feel her lust through the kiss. We make out for a few minutes and she starts sucking my neck.

Y/N: Cate... We... we should go with them...
Cate: Let me do this first -and with that, she puts her hand inside my panties and quickly inserts two fingers inside of me, I just moan at the pleasure.

Suddenly, she halts and exits the bathroom, leaving me there, utterly surprised.