14. Comfortable*

⚠️smut

We go to her bedroom and we start kissing again. I lay in bed, she's on top of me kissing, licking and sucking my neck.

Little by little, we take our clothes off. First, she takes off my sweater, and then I take her shirt off. She begins to kiss the visible part of my breasts very delicately. After a while she takes off my bra and she starts kissing, licking and sucking on my breasts, mostly my nipples. To all that, I let out sounds of pleasure all the time. Suddenly, I stop her.

Cate: What happened? Are you uncomfortable?
Y/N: No, it's just... I'm a virgin...
Cate: Oh honey, don't worry. I'll take care of you.

She starts kissing me again and now her kisses trail down to my stomach. Not a single piece of my skin is left for her to kiss. She does it with great delicacy and care, trying not to hurt me, as my stomach is full of cuts and she knows it. I'm not complaining at all, on the contrary, I let out shy moans everytime she kisses me. When she gets to the button of my pants, she looks at me.

Cate: Can I? -I nod- Words please.
Y/N: Yes, yes, please!

She starts unbuttonning my pants while she keeps kissing the lowest part of my stomach. Then, she removes my pants and throws them somewhere in the room. She then starts to kiss my inner thighs and puts my legs on her shoulders. With her right hand she slowly starts to touch my intimate part up and down while with the other hand she grabs my ass tightly. I keep letting out sounds of pleasure. The next thing she does is taking off my panties.

Cate: Are you comfortable sweetheart? Do you want more?
Y/N: Yes, yes, I want more, please! -I say really turned on.
Cate: I can see you're already so wet for me... -she licks my pussy from the bottom to the top- you taste so good darling -she does it again- mmh...

She is making me so horny with her actions and her words, I need more. The only thing my mouth can do at this point is moan so loud and scream her name.

Cate: Ok darling now I'm going to intruduce one finger. I'm warning you because it might hurt, but the pain is worth it.
Y/N: Okay...

Like she said, she introduces one finger inside me and I let out louder moans than before, if that was even possible. She keeps thrusting the finger in and out.

Cate: Do you want another one honey?
Y/N: Yes, yes, I do... Oh, yes Cate! -she introduces antoher finger- Oh, fuck! Yes!

Next thing I know, she's licking my clit and doing circles with her tongue. I start feeling a knot in my stomach that I've never felt before.

Y/N: Cate... Oh yes... My stomach... Fuck!
Cate: You're going to cum, baby. Let it all out.

And while she was saying the last sentence I came all over her hand. She's now cleaning all the mess with her tongue while I'm regaining my breath.

---

A/n: Ok it's the first time I write this kind of stuff so idk if u'll like it or not, let me know pleaseee :)