"Dwight," Jim began. "Pretend Evie is the purse girl."

"Katy," Evelyn blurted out. "Her name is Katy." Jim nodded, fingers snapping. "Pretend Evie is Katy."

Dwight's face screwed up as he met Evelyn's eyes. Her own brows puckered in confusion. "Introduce yourself," she whispered. Dwight stepped forward, hands in front of him. His face continued to contort into confusion as he stared at Evelyn.

She wasn't sure she liked that. She wasn't sure she felt comfortable doing this anymore with the way he looked at her. Jim was silent, his own mark of confusion left on his features. Suddenly, Dwight sighed. "I can't do it," he exhaled. "I can't picture you as her."

"Yes, you can," Jim argued. He stepped up behind Dwight, large hands taking his shoulders. "Just picture red hair and green eyes—"

"Bigger bosoms," Dwight said. She frowned, her arms crossing over her chest. "No. No, Dwight," Jim stated. He gave Dwight's shoulders a tight squeeze. "Just... introduce yourself. And ask for her name."

Dwight glanced toward Jim with furrowed brows. "Evelyn just told me her name," he argued. "I already know her name."

"It's polite," she spoke up. "Just go with it. Okay?" Dwight nodded reluctantly before clearing his throat. His eyes once more met Evelyn's. "Hello," he greeted her, a small smile curling at the corners of his mouth. "My name is Dwight. I'm not sure I caught your name earlier."

Jim clasped his hands together and pressed his pointer fingers against his smiling lips. Evelyn cleared her throat. "Hi, Dale. I'm Katy." Her top lip curled as she fought back a laugh. Dwight, however, did not seem amused. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Let me start over."

She tucked her hair behind her ears and looked up at Dwight with soft eyes. "Hello, Dwight," she cooed, batting her lashes. "I'm Katy. It's nice to meet you."

Something inside of Jim tightened. His smile faltered, fingers tightening around his own hands. "You have... very pretty eyes," Dwight continued, relaxing slightly. A soft giggle left her grinning lips. "Thank you. That's very sweet of you."

He wasn't sure where to go from there. Dwight glanced toward Jim expectantly, his shoulders tensing. The other man shrugged. "I, um, see you're selling handbags. I'm a bit of a salesman myself." Evelyn's nose scrunched up slightly in amusement. Her head bobbed in a nod. "You know, I could use some tips on how to be..." she stepped toward Dwight hesitantly, her arms moving behind her back, "the best saleswoman I could be."

Bad idea, Jim thought. This was a bad, bad idea. Dwight swallowed nervously, peering down at Evelyn. "I'm sure I could give you a few pointers," he stated, tone going an octave higher. "Maybe I could give you my number so we can talk... sales."

His face flushed beet red. Dwight took a step back to steady his breathing. Evelyn seemed to catch on that their little workshop was over. She clapped her hands in excitement for the bespectacled man. "You did well, Schrute!" she exclaimed with a beaming smile. Jim couldn't help but frown.

"Really?" he asked. His throat felt dry. Evelyn nodded her head. Her eyes flickered toward Jim. "Didn't he?" she asked the giant in the corner. He blinked, brows shooting into his hairline. "Oh, yeah," he agreed, avoiding her eyes. "You did awesome. You'll get her number in no time."

Something didn't feel right. He had felt the same way when he heard her talk about her date. It was a sinking feeling. Like his stomach had filled with rocks and he was slowly submerging into murky water. He knew it was happening and yet he could do nothing to stop it. And it made him feel sick.