bonnie and clyde

"kurt's not looking so good" veronica said looking over kurt kelly's dead body

"just remember he's left handed" JD says reminding veronica.

veronica puts the gun in kurt's left hand.

"just keep going until you hit the clearing" a voice said, and sounded like it was coming closer.

JD and veronica's heads both snap up, he stands up and grabs veronica's hand "come on"

the pair start running through the woods, bolting to where they parked veronica's car. they look back and see a figure running after them. veronica and JD sat down in the car seats.

Veronica and JD start kissing each other and taking off their clothes, they needed to make it look like they were there for a while so they didn't look suspicious.

they heard the police officer come to the side of the car, hearing him saying something to his walkie talkie. looking over to the officer that was walking away. they look at each other smiling and feeling achieved. the bonnie and clyde-like couple continue what they were doing.

~~~~~

veronica and JD were now cuddled up against each other after the previous..events. JD checks his black digital watch to look at time.

"We gotta get to school soon" JD sighs.

"mmmh 'kay" Veronica groans. The pair looks at each other and share a kiss, before putting on their clothes and driving to the school.

The pair got out of the car and grabbed their bags. they walked to the school doors together. the pair hears whispers around them, as they make their way over to veronica's locker to get her books.

JD leans on the locker beside veronica's, he looks over lovingly at her. Veronica feels JD staring and looks back at him the same way he was looking at her.

"What are you looking at, Dean?" Veronica questions playfully

"Nothin, Sawyer" JD mumbles flashing her one of his famous smirks.

They were leaning in for a kiss when they got interrupted by Heather Duke slamming her locker door shut. JD pulls Veronica up against his chest and wraps his arms around her waist. She leans back.

(they kinda looked like this)

"Veronica, have you heard? Kurt and Ram killed themselves in a repressed homosexual suicide pact" Heather smiles widely.

"What? No way!" Veronica acts shocked. JD nuzzles his head against the back of her head and smiles into her hair.

Heather McNamara was now walking up to them.

"Hey guys!" Heather M. says cheerfully. "Hey Heather" Heather D. says

"Hi" Veronica greets Heather, smiling at her. JD and veronica were still leaned up against each other.

"Have you heard about Ram and Kurt?" Heather M. asks

"Yea" Heather D. replies

"Such a shame" Veronica says, she looks up at JD and he makes a 'tsk tsk' sound. "but hey, atleast football season's over" JD chuckles

The bell rings reminding students that first period was starting soon. Both Heathers walked away to get to each of their first periods while JD and Veronica went to grab JD's things.

He walked veronica to her first class. "See ya at lunch" she bids farewell to him. "not if i see you first" they share a gentle kiss. JD winks at her, she enters her classroom and sits down.

~~~~~

i hope you liked the chapter :DD

-cheska<333