62: Motel part-²

( Y/n pov)

That handsome guy opened the door revealing the lady from the reception.
I sighed in relief and put the gun back before anyone could see.

Lady:' I noticed you both didn't bring any clothes, so I brought some spare clothes for both of you' she said handling the clothes to that handsome guy

???:' that's so nice of you, thank you so much!' he bowed and closed the door.

He handed me the clothes which was obviously sleeping pajamas, it was almost my size. I took them and went to change.

The pajamas were a bit big for me but it was comfortable

The pajamas were a bit big for me but it was comfortable. I came out and saw him already in his pajamas. I think he changed into pajamas in the room.

???:' I ordered two cold noddles, is that okay for you?'

Y/n:' yeah, I am okay with it'

???:' And your phone was ringing, it said someone eunbi. Sorry I didn't mean to see but I was curious' he said scratching his back of his neck

Y/n:' it's okay, no need to apologise' I grabbed my phone and saw missed calls and messages from eunbi.

I ignored the calls and messages and laid down on the bed tired. There was a knock on the door. The handsome guy went to open the door. The lady had brought dinner for us. I was hungry and tired the same time. I want to eat but I also wanted to lay in this bed. I forced my body to get up and approach the table where the food was.

I sat down on one of the chair and took the chopsticks. I took my first bite and saw that handsome guy eating slowly. I don't know whether it was my imagination or really he was eating slowly like in a movie. I was busy admiring him and didn't notice that he had turned towards me making a eye contact. We stared at each other for a good couple of minutes before we were pulled back to reality. We both blushed and turned away pretending to concentrate on the food.

(Time skip)

I laid on my bed and covered myself with a thick blanket. I turned towards the window to avoid him. I was already embarassed after the earlier incident and didn't want to embarass myself anymore.

???:' Good night'

Y/n:' good night' I wished back without turning towards him. He switched off the lights.

(Eunbi pov)

Is this girl serious right now? What am I supposed to tell them now? Argh

Looks like I have to use my manipulating skills to work. I went to the dining hall and sat down on one of the chair. I thought they wouldn't notice her absence but I was totally wrong.  Mr Kim noticed y/n's absence as well as my stepbrothers.

Mr Kim:' Eunbi, where is y/n?'

Eunbi:' today we went to the mall, y/n's friends saw us and asked her to stay with them for sleepover. She couldn't inform that because her phone battery was dead'

Mr Kim:' ohh okay, if she is having fun then it's okay'

Mr Kim seem convinced but my stepbrothers are not. They are hard to manipulate. Here comes the hard part.

Jimin:' you didn't go?'

Eunbi:' I don't like staying in others place moreover I am not close with them'

They knew I was lieing but they nodded right away. Looks like they are looking for something big about us. That's why they didn't question further. That's a relief for now but y/n is going to pay for making me go through this.

To be continued

💜💜💜